Stay away from the Evil SD Chatroom :)

Morning All.

This is a quite hung over Coldfire Reporting from Amsterdam, Old World. Last night, a certain BurnMeUp persuaded me to join him and a few other Dopers in the chatroom (#straightdope @ underworld).

I was a fool. He convinced me. I logged on. The rest is history.

DAMN these folks are even funnier in real time than they are on this board ! I stayed up till 4 am local time, just laughing my ass off and cranking out wise-ass oneliners… Half a bottle of Jack Daniels went down and a full pack of Gauloises went in.

There was swearing, cursing, frontal nudity, vibrator WAV’s, naughty jokes, and fantastic 80’s MP3’s.

It was Classic. It was my first chat session, and I’m DEFINATELY gonna be a regular there :wink:

I would like to thank all who were on last night (or, afternoon to you) for a very entertaining evening. And I would like to curse BMU for getting yet ANOTHER online hobby to eat away my ample spare time :slight_smile:

Yawningly yours,

Coldfire

ps. All together now !!! A-S-S-H-O-L-E !!

:wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Is this Opal’s chat room? Sounds like fun, but last tim I had trouble getting in. Details please.

No, you access this one with mIRC. It’s on the server “underworld” (Washington DC ?), then choose the “#straightdope” channel.

Coldfire

Cold… you as well provided us with a great source of entertainment…Thanks you j.d. drinkin dutchman.

I am me… accept it or not.

What Coldfire means to say is that it’s on the Undernet. Choose any old server you like. Hangover better now? :smiley:

Why should I care about posterity? What’s posterity ever done for me?

• Groucho Marx

Well, I just got out of there after ChrisCTP dragged me in (and after Auraseer spent 20 minutes trying to help me keep AOL from crashing). I was in there 6, maybe 7 days as far as I can tell. It was hysterical!Better than candy, I tell ya.

But now, I must sleep.

Hey Moosie… what do you think about an early morning pot and pan parade?

You’re on, Sue! evil grin

I like your way of thinking, Canuck! :wink:

Too late Sue- it’s 2 PM over here now :wink:

And thanks Moosie, i screwed up on that how-to-get-there description bigtime. What can I say, y’all are WAY better nerds than I am :wink:

Coldfire

Hey now, I wanna hear more about this frontal nudity…lol…BTW, where can I get this mIRC thang?

Check this out to get mIRC :
http://www.mirc.co.uk/

Oh, COOL. Even more people to expose to Evil Homer…

< cackling with glee >

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Glad you had fun Cold, we’re all a pretty lively bunch of rapscalions and scalliwags!

I won’t be around tonight due to the Puget Sound meeting at 7 but i will be on later!

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

Take the advice of the OP. Stay outta there.
These guys type too fast, even when they’re drunk. You won’t get a word in edgewise if you’re a two-finger klutz like me.

Yeah, okay, I still had fun. Coldfire faxed me a double shot of J.D.

This space for rent.

It wasnt your speed that was a problem Wally… it was more your slurring…

and the fact that you kept trying to bring the topic around to felching.

pat

That’s a lie! I think.

This space for rent.

Well, if you’re gonna do it, do it RIGHT! You have to have additional windows w/ Opal’s and Suze’s cams going while you’re in there. Watch out for those RenFaire dresses and blue moons :wink:

Also, make sure to bring your Rolling Stone almanac so you understand Doobieous when he lets loose with his spontaneous lyrics.

“Teaching without words and work without doing are understood by very few.”
-Tao Te Ching

Frontal nudity?? Oh yeah, that was when Max convinced me to take my clothes off. Something about my purity score being too high… < shrug >

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

Now Falcon’s making a habit of it, she was already naked when I got here… :wink:

::covers eyes::

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.
– John Kenneth Galbraith