Stepping out of the TARDIS

Soooooooooooooooooo… I’m back. What did I miss?

“Well, let’s see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes.”

Some other stuff happened but that’s not important right now.

I feel like you’re quoting Douglas Adams at me :sweat_smile:

I actually kind of remember you. Welcome back.

Which regeneration are you on now?

I’ve counted and I’m currently at version 12, 13 likely to come later this year (I’m considering it a lucky number).

Thanks, nice to be back. Did it get more or less vitriolic / dramatic since I last logged in back in 2009?

The Trump years were ugly but overall less trolly now.

Note that fine quality troll-hide chaps and vests are de rigueur among the mod crowd these days. I think the rhinestones are a little overkill, though.

Again with the trolly problem. Just push the guy already!

Welcome back!

Nitpick: you last logged in June of 2012.

Your last post was when someone told you to take your sanctimonious attitude elsewhere.

I guess you did. :smile:

But you’re back now. :wink:

pushes the innocent victim aside and sustains a dark blow. He screams, is crushed by the trolley but not before he is able to say “I give my life for yours”. His life force returns to the source, he is no more

And so that was how I died and transcended into a higher being. It wasn’t pleasant but metamorphosis isn’t easy.

That was the old me, he was in a bad place. He wants to apologise.

I’m glad you’re back. :slightly_smiling_face:

From what little I read of that, you have nothing to apologize for. Come on, telling people to take drugs or drink alcohol to help them with stage fright is awful advice. However, you spelled apologize wrong so I had to report you to the mods as an unregistered foreign agent. Sorry about that.

Seriously, I remember you and welcome back. Hope you stay awhile. As for changes, there are still nutcases on the right and left. The rest of us just carry on talking about anything that strikes our fancy. Sometimes we even make sense!