Like there’s not enough SDBS around here already… 
I’ve noticed in a few other booze related threads that we have some bourbon lovers around here. So hows about we discuss our habit and collection?
[ul]How many do you have open right now, and what are they?[/ul][ul]Which are your most and least favorites?[/ul][ul]Which is your everyday pour?[/ul][ul]Is there anything you’re on the lookout for, but haven’t tried yet?[/ul][ul]How do you usualy take your bourbon?[/ul]
Open
Old Rip Van Winkle 10yr 90 proof
Van Winkle Special Reserve 12yr
Eagle Rare 10yr
George T. Stagg
Elijah Craig 18yr
Rock Hill Farms
Of these, I think the Van Winke 12yr is the current fave. I just bought the RHF today though, and it is pretty nice. My least favorite of these is definitely the Eagle Rare. There’s something abrasive about it that I really don’t like.
I’ve been on the lookout for Pappy Van Winkle 15yr. Any TC dopers know where I can score some?
I usually take my bourbon neat. The Stagg is 141 proof though. I’ll sometimes add a little water to that one. Also, the Eagle Rare is mostly being used now to make cocktails. Yeah, I know it’s a waste, but I’m trying to get rid of it.