Straight Men - What Desired Sexual Act/Aspect Won't Your Wife/Partner Do With You (Now or Ever)?

One of the many reasons I’m separated.

Yes it is.

Not for some.

Although there are about three things on that list that are better left in fantasies, and a couple I am not interested in, for me it would be a real bummer if my partner didn’t have a desire for most of the sexual acts on the list. I was married for almost 17 years. The last five (at least) sex ranged from: just OK - boring - why bother - I give up! - non-existent on the last year of our marriage. I will never again settle for that. It was depressing as hell.

Forgot one…SWALLOW! :smiley:

But not for all. :wink: Blanket statements suck. Pun intended.

One of the keys to a successful marriage is eternal optimism.

(I didn’t vote.)

So-how ya doin’?:slight_smile:

Rude is the word that I’m thinking. Why post if you don’t want to answer the question??

“Hey, fuck you and this OP; I’m not answering it!” Hmmm…something ain’t right.

Happily married. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I have to assume this one struck a nerve with some people.

I’m not at all surprised by the poll results, though.

I’d be interested to see a similar poll done for women. Women are a lot less likely to admit it, but this kind of thing goes both ways.

(To echo Leaffan - these are some of the reasons I’m divorced.)

Is that the one where they talk about rubbing hot goat fat all over each other or something? That one makes me laugh and laugh. I’ve met all too many people like that, most of whom live in western Massachussetts. :slight_smile:

Those made me LOL.

About the same time, the company I worked for got in two medical claims involving sex play. A superhero costume and a ceiling fan were involved.

From “The Incredibles”

Bob: Yeah. Something classic, like, like Dynaguy. Oh, he had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots…
Edna: [throws a wadded ball of paper at Bob’s head] No capes!
Bob: Isn’t that my decision?
Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E…
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when… his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb…
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can’t generalize about these things…
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!

Well, I can imagine at least one reason why!:wink:

Because the question is rude, prurient and intrusive, and refusing to answer lets the questioner know that.

It’s only intrusive if you feel obligated to participate. I certainly hope that you don’t.

Sex is routinely discussed on this board. That is the culture of this board. It is rude and intrusive to post meaningless snark in a thread that is harming nobody and is befitting the culture of the board.

I thought this was an urban legend.

This.

Whattya wanna do that she won’t?

I don’t know…fuck her sister while she makes me a sandwich?

my god woman - that’s not the mayonnaise!