STRESS. Do you HEAR ME?? STREEESSSSSS.

Congrats, Cartooniverse!

And here I was going to say that what worked for ME was having my car break down the day before the algebra final (this was last Monday) so that I used up all my worry the day before the test and passed and ended up with a B in the class which is some sort of miracle.

Nonetheless, congrats!

Congratulations Cartooniverse!

I have a splinter. Have you got your first aid kit handy?

Congratulations,
Abby

Congratulations Cartooniverse! :slight_smile:

You’re now an EMT?

hand resting on zipper of jeans

Say. would you mind takin’ a look at something to see if it looks infected to you?

==Snapping on Nitrile Non-Latex gloves ( in case you’re allergic. God forbid you should start to swell down there :smiley: ).

Nothing infected there, Missy. Just a gentle kiss to make it all better, and why-you’ll be as right as rain !!

**Abby**??? Just let me hold your hand a moment here. I know that the splinter's on your right hip bone, but I wanted to hold your hand first ;) Now then, just ease those Jordache Jeans down a bit and let me see. Why, that's not a splinter at all, you've just got a wee infection from that new tattoo you've got there, hon!!!! Lemme see here....it seems to say, 
[quote]
Born to Laugh
[/quote]
Why, how perfectly delightful ! You'll live.

**Whiterabbit**, mazel tov on the final!!!! God, I failed algebra twice in school. I'd say a car is a SMALL price to pay, to pass math ! :)

Now then. I thank all of you for the kind words. **Magdalene**, it is a huge HUGE disappointment that I shall not be at the July 5th YeastFest ( beeah, getcher beeah heah, all nice and hop-y and fresh ). I'll be on Cape Cod that week, attempting to relax but being unsuccessful because on July the 6th, I fly to St. Louis for a job on the 7th ( I think ).

Never have I walked into a room of faces I'd not met before and felt so completely accepted and liked. Well...<cackle> accepted anyway. If I'd told better jokes, **Sue Sponte** woulda liked me better. I knew the strong minds and kind hearts already, connecting them with faces was the icing on a rich cake. Any Dopefest is a fine Dopefest, I wish I was going to be at that one.

Cartooniverse

Sure…don’t flirt with me.

I do have this horrible thigh cramp though…any suggestions?

ANXIETY
by The Ramones

Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me happy.
Always stiff, all day long.
Nothing’s right till it’s all wrong.
It makes no sense until I’m tense.
Always laughing at your expense.

Always biting on my nails.
Always stiff, it never fails.
Now I think I’ll pick my nose,
wipe it on my sweaty clothes.

Always screamin’ at someone.
Got a temper like a gun.
Hair trigger personality.
Anxiety, anxiety, keeps me hap-happy.

And I’m crazy, crazy, crazy in a crazy world.
I’m crazy, crazy, crazy in a crazy world.

A-N-X-I-E-T-Y
A-N-X-I-E-T-Y
Anxiety keeps me high, cross my heart and hope to die.
ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY ANXIETY

Sure. Schmear Arnica Gel onto it. Get it at the health foods store. Better yet, allow me to schmear it on.

Perhaps some vigorous massage is in order? C’meah. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is MUCH more engaging than posting to those " who would you like to flirt with" threads :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

<--------gazing into hardygrrl’s eyes. And gazing. And gazing. And gazing. And salivating lightly. And gazing…

Some EMT you are! Not a scrap of first aid or treatment advice there!

Going for the neosporin,
Abby

Thank you, Cartooniverse! It was my THIRD – count 'em, one F, two F, THREE Fs! – time in the class, and I have finally finished with algebra forever!

'Course, I would have passed last time if they didn’t have this no-partial-credit policy on the final…stupid math department, stuck in the Stone Age…but screw them, I’m gone.