Stupid Diet.

Well guys, I’ve been dieting, and today the unthinkable happened at work.

Yes, my pants fell down.

The worst part wasn’t that they fell down.

The worst part wasn’t that they fell down in a crowded break room full of people.

The worst part was that I just happened to fart at the same time.
Everyone thought I blew my pants off. I got a standing ovation from everyone along with a lot of smart-alec comments. Talk about embarrassing. I hope most of them have forgotten this incident by tomorrow or it’s going to be a loooong work day for me.

Please tell me someone got it on video.

Unless they are VERY unusual cow-orkers, a more reasonable hope might be for them to forget it in a decade or two. :smiley:

Oh God I hope not! There were cellphones out on the table. :eek:

Don’t I remember another recent farting post, Fluffy? Lots 'o beans in the new diet or what? :smiley:

Congratulations, anyway. Hope you get a belt soon. :wink:

You do mean the best part, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great user name and post combo.:smiley:

And I’m with Canadjun, I don’t think that’s going to be forgotten for a fair while.

Have you checked to see if you’re on youtube yet?:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think it will ever be forgotten. As people retire, and new ones are hired, your story will be one of the first they hear. Even after you no longer work there.

One question. Are you male or female?

That is just great! Congrats on the weight loss, Fluffy PickleSniffer! Heh, I can’t read your username without giggling. Oh, and get some new clothes, or a belt, silly!

Rest assured, Fluffy, you are now the stuff of Legends there!

I was thinking the same thing. poot

Who wins? The audience!

I wasn’t even there and I will never forget this story. Every day from now on is going to be a loooong work day for you.

Surely the big question here has to be…

Were you wearing underwear?:stuck_out_tongue:

You do realize that by posting this story on the Dope that you have but added substantially to the number of people that will never let you live this down (Ask Hal Briston for an example of this) LOL

Sounds like a stand-up routine.

“My co-worker is sooooo thin.”

“HOW THIN IS HE?”

“He’s so thin that he can literally fart his pants off.”

They didn’t forget it. I came in to work Thursday to find my desk COVERED in belts, rolls of twine and bungee cords.

Hey, at least there wasn’t corks or beano.

And was it clean underwear? That’s actually two questions - before? after?

I love it, Fluffy! Your coworkers are funny.

I’ll admit when originally reading your OP, before the worst part revealed, my first thought was , “oh, no, I hope she wasn’t commando.” Not sure which would be worse, really!