Stupid Gun news of the day (Part 1)

Yep. I guess that’s why the smarmy little fuck had to get so nasty when I pointed that out.

So you were wrong and are trying to reposition. I’m glad you took my advise. Remember you said:

I wasn’t awake enough to even think of that guy who went on the Bow and arrow rampage earlier this year or crossbows.

I also think it’s interesting that clubs have more murders than shotgun. I knew shot gun deaths were rare but I wouldn’t have guessed that rare.

Your self righteous and disingenuous posts disgust me. Occasionally I slip and show what I really think of pieces of shit like you. I have no doubt you skipped work to pleasure yourself today and told your coworkers it was because you couldn’t stop crying about the latest shooting.

I find it predictable that you would compare clubs to one particular small percentage of firearms. That is sort of like comparing the number of people in a state to the number of people in a single county of another state.

Bows and arrows and crossbows are not designed and sold to kill people. I didn’t say they couldn’t kill people. Many guns are designed and sold to kill people.

Even swords are a shitty example; swords are intended for display or ceremonial purposes, I doubt any US manufacturers have made a sword with the intent that it be used to kill since 1918.

These posts of yours are very illuminating. You wouldn’t waste a second’s thought on lives needlessly wasted; you can’t imagine a reason why anyone else would other than sexual gratification. I guess if I was a psychopath with no regard for other people’s lives like you apparently are, I wouldn’t care about the staggeringly high number of gun deaths in the US either.

I’ve spent much of the pandemic astonished and saddened that there were so many anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers and anti-social-distancing types out there in America, making the argument that their personal “freedom” to indulge in whatever behaviors they wanted outweighed any consideration of all the people they put at risk or the potentially thousands of deaths that could result from what they were doing and the positions they promote, and insisting that it was the fault of the people they were endangering if they were frightened by such behaviors.

In retrospect, I suppose I should have seen it coming.

I, like many people, carry a knife. I use it for opening packages, cutting paracord, cutting sandwiches that arrive at the table uncut, etc. I have friends who do the same thing.

There are people out there who, when they see me flip my knife open, look aghast. I have become much more subtle/discreet when using my knife, fearing for the day someone pulls their gun on me.

Yes, that’s what I did. I didn’t in any way point out something unexpected in the data. Of course you already knew precisely how many were killed by every type of device and saw nothing of note in the data.

How are the guns designed to kill people designed differently than the guns designed to kill deer? At best you’re admitting that not all guns are designed to kill people which would be a huge step forward for you.

Oh you care all right. Without them you’d have to find something else to be sanctimonious about maybe the waste of helium during parades.

And yet. I’m 100% in compliance with masks and fully vaccinated. Of course, I’ve also never pointed a gun at a person and my guns will never take a human life.

Good for you. Have a cookie.

For starters, Kyle Rittenhouse is allowed to carry one kind in Wisconsin and not the other.

Hopefully you’ve learned the difference between Russian roulette and owning a gun. I doubt it but I’m eternally hopeful.

That’s a cool design feature. How did the engineer draw it? Oh, you mean you’re to dumb to know the difference between a law and a design, impressive.

Always carrying a sharp tool – a hand axe or a modern knife – is your birthright as a hominin. Our ancestors have done it for a million years.

Grunts and passes dropzone a chunk of elk.

Happy Holidays, dude!

Ah, abuse. But then “Hur hur gun grabbers don’t know anything about guns” is a standard gun rights nut tactic, right along with “Look over there! Cars! Swimming pools!”. Anything to distract from the aberration among Western nations that America is.

You made it clear that you’re perfectly content with the number of gun deaths in America because you’re not personally planning to shoot anyone. We get it - you’re fine with generations of children growing up in fear of being murdered - or actually being murdered. That’s not really a moral high ground to be looking down on anyone from but hey, whatever works for you.

I think there are plenty of problems bigger than helium wastage and smaller than the far too frequent murdering of children to worry about first, but are you saying we SHOULDN’T try to solve the looming helium shortage?

At least he isn’t “sanctimonious” that would really be something to be ashamed of