Stupid Things Liberals Have Said

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.” – Sheryl Crow on her top priorities.

I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go? – Then Senator Barack Obama on Geography.

Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again. – Sen Chris Dodd

Reported for forum change.

Oh, I’m afraid this won’t end well for you.

Do you have cites for any of these? Perhaps with context?

Off to the Pit

Reported for movement to the Pit.

But Debbie Stabenow saying that she can work with Donald Trump is pretty dumb.

Oh, hey, new poster. Who’da guessed?

Countdown to Pit…

Stupid things Trump supporters have said. Let’s start with.

The Obama quote was a verbal slip-up.

But nothing cements an ignorant person in their poorly thought out ideals like dehumanizing people they think they don't connect with.

Of course I blame the religious right for making this worse, they are so paranoid that students will find out that the earth is more than 6000 years old that they have gutted the little bit of critical thinking that was taught in schools.

The right wing can’t compete on the actual ideals so they have to resort to childish personal attacks to deflect from their poorly thought out dogma.

also, nobody teaches civics anymore :mad:

Classic Stupid Things saturncomet Thinks.
Actually believes that Obama thought there were 57 states.

Also thinks that saying stupid things is a liberal trait and not, you know, all of humanity.

So we have a verbal slip-up, a joke, and Sheryl Crow. Go easy on us, saturncomet! You’re killing us here!

“Stupid Things Liberals Have Said”

Join date April 2017.

On Spring Break from your GED studies, sonny?

He obviously meant 47 out of the lower 48. If it’s your goal to point out every simple mistake like that, I would rethink the time it’s going to involve.

Or that there are, in fact, 57 Democratic primaries, including all the territories and Democrats Abroad.

Looks like the OP ripped off this site.

Looks like we have another plagiarizer ( or the same one).

Sheryl Crow did say that. But she then explained for the humor-impaired that she was making a joke.

From Addicting Info:60 Ridiculously Stupid Republican Quotes