sub & sup

test[sub]post[/sub]

test[sup]post[/sup]

[sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub][sup]post[/sup][sub]post[/sub]

TEST[sup]Test[/sup][sub]Test[/sub]TEST

[del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub][del][sup]A[/sup][/del][sub]T[/sub][del][sup]C[/del][/sup][sub]G[/sub]

Well it’s sorta spiral-y.

hello[sub]there[/sub]

:cool:

[sub]What’s[/sub] [sup]up[/sup] [sub]doc?[/sub]

sub puts smaller text below the main text.

'sup is a greeting where I used to live.

small[sub]smaller[/sub][sub][sub]smaller[/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub]smaller[/sub][/sub][/sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]smallest[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

What

The

Hell

Does

PHP

Stand

For?

and why is the last word in green?

Watson?..Is that you?

Crick

Yo man…[sup]sup[/sup]?

Probably because “for” is a reserved word in PHP. As for what PHP is, I’ve never used it, so I don’t know what good it’s for.

I have no idea what php stands for, but I’m assuming it has phosphorus as one of its elements. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, this is getting stupid.

From this page, on the “official” PHP web site:

Those are the very first words in the manual.

So it would appear that the first P in PHP stands for…PHP? :smack:

Yes, and GNU stands for “GNU’s Not Unix”! :smiley:

That’s gnus to me. :smiley:

All Gong fans know that PHP stands for Pot Head Pixies.

Speaking of which, I’ve always wondered about PHP as it relates to posting on this board. What does it enable me to do?

No gnus is good gnus!