"Sugar Daddy" "NA na na na naNA na na"

I won’t say which post reminded me of this. :wink:

This is a song–a dance tune–(Sugar Daddy or Sugardaddy) from about 5-10 years ago.

I can’t remember much about it but the word “sugar daddy” being some by some guy, and some gals chiming in at various points with “Na na na na naNA na na.”

Any ideas?

Here I was thinking you were bragging about a new boyfriend or something.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Seven days of sex makes a whole week.

Mjoll-

Don’t know about the sugardaddy part, but the na’s remind me of the remake version of “Come and Get Your Love”, by Real McCoy. I believe the original was by Redbone.

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

I think you’re talking about the song Spin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps. The cool dance version is a remix. It’s pretty slow on their album (I should know, I bought the album for that one song and it was a different version than the one I wanted)

I went to www.cdnow.com and entered Spin Spin Sugar and it shows the Sneaker Pimps album, along with a bunch of dance compilations. The version you want is probably the one on all of the compilations. (I’d suggest Armand’s remix that’s on some of the Cd’s)

Naw–my (gal) SO won’t let me have any fun.

Damn, I’m sorry, totally wrong. That was a different song that I used to love. Both songs were out about 5 years ago. Strike the previous post.

The song I know of that is slower on a CD that I think you’re talking of is “Sugar is Sweeter” by CJ Bolland. The lyrics are basically “Sugar Daddy, Sugar Daddy”, etc.

Here is a link that has an audio sample to see if it’s what you’re thinking of.

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=76948010/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/itemid=467008

If its a gal, its a Sugar Mama.