Sup

Yo, wasup hos. Where’s my money?

Umm…let me guess. AOL?

Question, sweetness, were you born stupid, or did years of public education make you that way?

“There are many sweeping generalizations that are always true” -Space Ghost

This same topic was posted in MPSIMS, with equivalent responses.

Dear Moderator, I believe sanctions are in order.

Mr. Smackdown registered on Tuesday, and has three postings. One is here, one is in the MPSIMS, where’s the other one?

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

Run along, sonny.
This board is for adults.
Try one of the teen chats.
Putz.

Wally, as a teenager, I take exception to that.

** We ** don’t want the bastard.

-John

Miskch’s Law- It’s better to have a horrible ending than horrors without end.

Sorry, John. I don’t know why I said that.
My apologies.

Ummmm. . . Did any of you click S_S’s profile? It’s a JOKE people! I know how intelligent ya’ll are, but sometimes humor flies over yr heads (or under, as the case may be.)

His profile has a link to a webpage (www.pimp.net) that has nothing but a single shockwave thingie. My computer is not shokwave enabled. What is on that page?

The shockwave has pictures of bulldogs, apparently named Oscar and Jaeger. At the bottom it says Welcome to Parkave(sic) Bordeauz. On the whole, it makes about as much sense as the OP.

It doesn’t sound as though I’m missing anything. Still, I really should get Shockwave.

“Oh we were brought up on the Space-Race, now they expect us to clean toilets. When you have seen how big the world is how can you make do with this?”
Pulp, “Glory Days”

Please don’t feed the trolls.
We seem to be undergoing another bout of post and run via an entity not unlike (gasp) loverock.

Please report these types of topics to me at
bmarlin@xnet.com
and take the idiot(s) to the pit.
Nickrz

GQ Mod