Super Bowl Commercials!

cars.com: too long a setup for the main tag line.

Hmm, I got the getting out of work premise, but thought there’d be more of a payoff than just getting caught. Either way, didn’t work for me.

Another vote for the Monster commercial with the violinist beaver.

The Super Bowl Shuffle homage for Boost was cute.

I was hoping they’d make a beaver joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

A Beaver sitting in the lap of a woman in a hot tub isn’t a beaver joke??? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the extended version on their website. “We didn’t come to eat a Ditka-shaped waffle, we just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.” “Thanks for listenin’ to our brand-new jam. Fridge was on vacation so we got this guy Sam.”

The bridge is out!

I was thinking, ‘Wouldn’t it be funny if they used their bodies to make a bridge, like so many army ants?’ And by golly… ! :smiley:

The Tebow spot early on was…anti-climactic.

The best so far is clearly the human bridge for Bud commercial!!!

Whoa, how the hell did they get Oprah, Jay Leno, and David Letterman in the same room to do that ad?! That certainly took me by surprise.

The Budweiser human bridge had me cringing. (Spines are snapping! Ahhh!!)

Letterman/Leno/Oprah!

Career Builder. Now, that was creepy.

EDIT:

AND followed by guys chanting ‘We wear no pants!’

Just saw the No Pants one, nicely placed after the Casual Fridays one from Careerbuilder.
The NoPants one should have been much, much longer, imo.:stuck_out_tongue:

The Letterman/Leno commercial was interesting. CareerBuilder was, as usual, brilliant, a commentary on how bad workplaces can strip you of your dignity.

<LOL> Bret Favre MVP in 2020. I love it!

Two “wearing no pants” ads in a row?

Johnny L.A. It got creepier in that the next ad was also about not having pants…

Yeah, Favre ad was funny.

Nice Bud Light ‘Lost’ commercial!