Super Bowl Commercials!

Ha! The “Lost” parody was classic. Well done.

The Dove men care was good, too. The night is improving!

Dove for men. How stupid. Who thought that one up??? :dubious:

I’m a little sick of hearing that Arcade Fire song.

One more word about the CareerBuilder Casual Friday ad… did you notice the guy in the bathroom tweak his nipples in the mirror? :eek:

Yeah, that was borderline creepy.

Like Favre. Liked “Lost”. The Beaver ad was good. The kid slapping the boyfriend in the Doritios ad was just wonderful-- let’s teach our kids to hit people!

Yeah - way too many half naked people who should not be half-naked. I hope this does not continue.

Snickers made me smile. Favre made me smile. So far pretty lame though.

Totally lame commercials on the 2 min. break.

Alice In Wonderland looks intersting. But then, I’m a Tim Burton fan.

Kiss Cherry Doctor Pepper commercial was good.

I liked Groundhog Day.

Punxatawney Paulomalu. Cute. <chuckle>
Kiss ad really poor.

little troy polamolu was a bit creepy.

I liked the “little Kiss” Dr. Pepper ad.

Agree on all. I hope hope hope hope hope that Tim Burton gives some attention to the story this time around; he can be rough when he doesn’t.

Shutter Island looks great - can’t wait for that one.

What is up with all the Men-be-men ads???

Remember those commercials when you were a kid and it was for some inanimate toy that they tried their best to make look like it was all full of action (like they’d show the little plastic dude on the motorcycles doing jumps and such)? The Harry Potter at Universal ad was similar…I’m pretty sure I don’t actually get to fly around on a broom or get chased by a dragon, and I’m also pretty unclear on what the actual ride is like.

Intel ad stupid.

Better not commit suicide, Jeffrey the Robot- the last robot who tried to do that during the Super Bowl got a lot of flack for it.

Agree.

Could have been touching.

Embarrassing!

No way is a portable tv gonna pick up a signal inside a mall.

Intel ad fell completely flat.

I did like the FloTV (?) “Talking 'Bout My Generation” montage. Was afraid at first that it was another sop to Baby Boomers, but they kept going and pretty neatly covered the past 50 years or so.