Survivor 10 October: "Create a Little Chaos" [Open Spoilers]

I had the exact same reaction.

I’m thinking her only hope right now is to fall into the tribe that seems to be divided by gender (or a giant mix-up, of course). She could be the 4th female vote to vote out a male.

I really like Malcolm as well, to be honest. Although I’m not seeing a very good path for him, unless there’s a massive shuffle and he ends up with Denise and a smaller block against a larger block - we’ve seen two-person swing blocks do pretty well before, IIRC.

At the least their shared trial should make them a pretty unshakable two-some.

I’d like to see a modified schoolyard pick with Malcolm and Denise as the two captains. They each pick one player, then the players they picked pick a player, and so on and so forth.

I like both remaining Matsing as well (Denise and Malcolm). It looks like they’re developing the same reputation as the aforementioned Stephenie and Bobby Jon as good players saddled with abysmal tribe-mates. Remember their Hidden Immunity Idol is still “hidden” - wonder if that comes into play . . .

Now that would be a monkey wrench! :wink:

After watching the tribal council last night, I am convinced that Denise used to be a man. Her face is so manly and she appears to have an Adams apple.

I also liked that the 2nd place team was able to trade in the lame cooking reward for another tarp. Hell, a blanket would be a better reward.

Yeah, what a twist!

Yeah, it kinda sucks that these last two really are good players, and it looks like several of the other people on other tribes have no reason to be in the game. I’m sorry these guys got bludgeoned the way they did…