Sweet Sue - fuck off, you vapid worthless fool

**[sub](All the people who said I’m like silent bob are right.)
        [/sub]O
        º
      sub)[/sub]
        +
        A
        " **

**[sub](All the people who said mimes like silent bob are annoying are right.)
        [/sub]O
        º
      sub)[/sub]
        +
        A
        " **

**[sub](Ogirl! The harpies missed one! (Again))
        [/sub]O
        º
      sub)[/sub]
        +
        A
        " **

May I be the first one to say …

“What the fuck??”

**[sub](I do have a kind side, making some lame jokes, and rescuing some deserving threads from pre-mature burial.
But is it worth the price of be anoying to many posters?
And what if the ones most annoyed are themselves the most annoying?
It is a puzzlement!)
        [/sub]O
        º
      sub[/sub]
        +
        A
        " **

**[sub](HiJack! {I always wanted to say that to a Jack})
        [/sub]O
        º
      sub)[/sub]
        +
        A
        " **

Osurreal!

Um, Sweet Sue, you’re taking way too much Prozac. Join AOL or something…

So you admit that you’re like Slient Bob, and you also say that people who are like Silent Bob are annoying. Call me crazy, but it sounds like you’re admitting to being deliberately annoying. 'Round these here parts, we call those people trolls. I suspect banning will be imminent. B’bye.

Do I gather correctly that Sweet Sue is defending her right NOT to use words by using words? Like Marcel Marceau being the only one actually to speak in “Silent Movie”? Can’t decide whether this is cute or sort of cringe-making. Looking on the bright side, it avoids spelling errors, I suppose.

It’s both, but it’s also her right. She’s not (physically) hurting anyone.

Lay off the Prozac people. I’m taking barely enough and I’ll whack you upside the head. But I’d enjoy it. :wink:

It’s not cute. It’s unnecessary. Is uses up much more bandwith than it should. I think someone just wants attention. And I have zero tolerance for posters who need attention.

What you need to ask yourself, Sue, is “Do I want to continue to post here for a long time to come or do I want to get as much attention as I can before I get the boot?”

It’s up to you. Stop the gratuitous graphics or we’ll stop them for you.

Oh yeah, as for the “Mr. X having no penis” comment? Say something like that again and watch in awe as I make your posts disappear.

[Edited by Alphagene on 10-04-2000 at 11:20 PM]

What, have you seen it or something?

::fleeing::

Yer pal,
Satan - Commissioner, The Teeming Minions

*TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Five months, three weeks, five days, 2 hours, 37 minutes and 2 seconds.
7164 cigarettes not smoked, saving $895.55.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 3 weeks, 3 days, 21 hours, 0 minutes.

*“I’m a big Genesis fan.”-David B. (Amen, brother!)

Which is who? All of us? Otherwise we wouldn’t be blowing so much hot air in a public forum.

Aren’t he waxing a bit intolerant and arbitrary there, boss? Why would smilies waste so much of your precious bandwidth? How do they compare with pagefuls of text as posted by others? Why haven’t you banned SILENT-BOB for the same thing?

People talk like that here all the time and you don’t ban them. You have gotten pissed at SweetSue for some reason and you are throwing your weight around. Give some people power…

…and others will assert that the power is being abused. Don’t get me wrong. You are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding my moderating. However, I really don’t think I’m being arbitrary here.

Moderators have, in the past, asked posters to reduce the size of their sigs if they are very long. We feel that a really long sig at the end of every post is at best a boring eyesore and at worst clogging the bandwith more than necessary. I consider this multi-lined graphic to be in the category of a really long sig. And I am giving Sue to opportunity to stop.

Now clearly, most people who have had long sigs have been asked to shorten it without threats of banning. But there are a lot of reasons why I threatened to ban Sue.

There’s the issue of her history of posting only in this manner. There’s the issue of her gratuitous insult. There’s the issue that I have gotten emails from annoyed posters regarding Sweet Sue. There’s the issue that she is clearly trying to make her existence a controversy (“Sweet Sue on trial?” Please.) There’s the issue of her IP number being in a group that has been associated with some of the more pathetic trolls around here.

If she wants to become a quality poster on the SDMB then that’s great. Forgive and forget. If she wants to act like Hester Prynne, then off with her head I say.

[Edited by Alphagene on 10-05-2000 at 12:34 AM]

I, for one, am glad to see that Sweet Sue has really started to get comfortable with forming complete sentences.

Wow. I had thought after MysterEcks’ last post this thread was going to die a quiet death.

::applause::
Yay! I knew you could talk. The mathematicians in the mothership must have finally made a breakthrough.

Well I think Alphagene’s basically said all there is to say . . . so ditto dat.

the smiley and the thought baloon are one thing, but that stupid fucking body is really annoying.

IT DOES NOT LOOKJ LIKE A BODY!! NOT AT ALL.

using the A character makes it look like a smiley with a pair of tits and great swinging balls.

If you wqant to post, then post. just get rid of that stupid looking thing under the smiley.

Is that supposed to be a body? I had no idea what that was. I just thought it was random bullshit she stuck in there.