Terrence Howard at the Emmys

Terrence shocked and confused many with his interview for KTLA on the red carpet. He announced he would quit acting for good because…
“I was able to open up the flower of life properly and find the real wave conjugations that we’ve been looking for for 10,000 years”. He has a “whole new world” to teach to an “entire generation”.

And alas, it’s not a joke; he has talked about his “Terryology” for years, which is based on the idea that 1 x 1 = 2.

I just have two comments

1. Terrence is clearly mentally ill; even sincerely believing what he does, he does not seem to appreciate the harm it is causing his life. But I guess when you have money, you get to keep your “eccentricities” until they cost you all your money.

2. In my personal life, I’ve met many people with similar wacky philosophies that they hold on to tightly.
    Science is about humility, and testing our ideas, and I think if more people understood that, they would be less inclined to think they’ve solved all the world’s mysteries with some profound revelation.

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

Yeah, there is something going on with Howard and it’s unfortunate. I know when he was replaced for Iron Man II there were rumors that he was difficult to work with and had problems on the set.

LSD is still available?

I noticed about a year ago that if you just play his voice with no video and ask people who it is everyone will assume it’s some old black woman.

This is clearly marking the beginning of the fourth reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants.

Maybe he crossed the beams?

I am amazed he continued to find work for so long. He has a long reputation of strangeness, being difficult to work with, and anger problems. Perhaps he is full-blown mentally ill. He was fired from the Marvel movies and replaced with pretty laid-back(and really professional) Don Cheadle.

He must show up with lines memorized, though.

Here is a brief article on his issues.

Howard was really pushing the idea a few years ago that one times one equals two. He is legitimately nuts.

He spoke at Oxford - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca1vIYmGyYA

Nearly an hour of his nutcase ideas.

If you find yourself in a room with Robert Downey Jr and you’re the crazy one, it’s probably time to rethink your life choices.