Terrorists leave our cheese alone

The terrorists have tried to smuggle on board cheese with dummy bomb parts. Bastards! You have sullied or divine cheese.

http://wkow.madison.com/News/index.php?ID=13454

I don’t think we have anything to worry about there. Even Al’Qeda operatives wouldn’t want to enter martyrdom being known as “The Cheddar Bomber.” Those 72 virgins would just laugh even as they try and stay upwind.

There’s a who moved my cheese joke in here somewhere…

“But officer, I was just trying to recharge my cell phone with the cheese. You remember all those ‘the power of cheese’ commercials?”

Didn’t Spit recently demonstrate how cheese can be employed to endanger a flight?

How 'bout cheese, a six pack of Hamm’s, two Seven Layer burritos, and a bratwurst?

That’s edging awfully close to lieu’s territory, it seems to me.

Gouda the security agents to catch these guys–sounds like the terrorists don’t know (Monterey) jack.

Well, don’t just Hem and Haw about it…

It will be in about 4 hours.

Perhaps the DHS should create a class for Self-Defense Against Cheese …

Now, self-defence. Tonight I shall be carrying on from where we got to last week when I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you with armed with a piece of cheese.

But what about pointed sticks?

We don’t need no Swiss fontina
We don’t need no Ementhal
No smokey gouda in the ice box
Terrorists leave out cheese alone

Hey! Terrorists! Leave our cheese alone!

All we are is just a 'nother slice in the wheel
All in all we’re just a 'nother slice in the wheel

This is muensterous. Absolutely muensterous.

tdn seems to have gotten the title reference.

You meant it that way? Given what CD I’ve been listening to for the past two weeks, hey, it’s kismet.

I thought eleanor rigby got it. Huh. More twisted than I thought. :slight_smile:

tdn even came up with a whole verse.

I moved it, in one Swiss movement…ain’t gouda see it no more!