Test post go away ... move along ... nothing see here

Taste me, taste me, come on and taste me… that’s *all *Doral asks.

Neither wife nor mistress she was wife-mistress. Her biscuits were the very best.

She had a big, unshaven vagina and knew how to use it to get what she wanted. And what she wanted at that moment was a shrimp cocktail.

She stopped her Louboutin spike heel an inch from his eye. Then tapped his cheek gently with her polished red toe.

All these years, and I never knew I was supposed to shave my vagina. Huh.

How do you get the razor in there??

With the Lady Norelco, of course. “Satin Smooth Grooming for Delicate Feminine Skin”

“Twat? I cunt hear you! I have an infucktion in my ear!” - playground chatter right in front of the elderly monitor, ca. 5th grade.

::Looks in::
Sorry, I was told there was something to see here.

“Dafuq?”

I see nuTHINK!

What exactly are you testing? How to spell “vagina”?

vagina vagina vagina vagina

There, that’s how you spell it.

Ranch boy comes home from school all dejected. “Whut’s up, son?” his father asked. “I missed a word on the spellin’ test, Pa.” “Well, one word’s not bad, son… what word was it?” “Posse.” “Well, hell, son, you can’t spell it raht if you can’t even say it raht!”

I’d ask exactly what it was that you were testing, but then I think I really don’t want to know.

mushroom mushroom

This is all so very bush league.

Right. More importantly, did she shave her Wombat?

Maybe he was testing the rules of posting in ATMB?

Tex was big man and he rode a big poodle. Robespierre was a mountain of dog 20 hands high with curly steel grey fur and pale eyes. Tex liked to tell people Robespierre “ate lightnin’ and crapped thunder”, but he was, in truth, a gentle soul.

There’s hair inside as well … never knew that … ignorance fought !!!