Testes, testes, 1, 2, 3?
Is this to be an empathy test? Capillary dilation of the so-called blush response? Fluctuation of the pupil. Involuntary dilation of the iris…
I want to see it work on a person.
What’s a tortoise?
True or False
- George Washington is never known to have travelled to Illinois
- An orange’s seeds contain more vitamin C than its pulp
- Ed Asner had no children
- No Academy Award Best Picture title has contained a “Q”
- Saran Wrap was named after someone whose name was Saran
- No US Vice-President president has been named David
- Kumquats are actually a berry
- Blackbeard the pirate was married to a minister’s daughter
- July Garland was allergic to peanuts
- Iowa stretches more to the east than Texas
Do you know what a turtle is? Same thing.
If no one answers, the elements in Biotop’s post cited here are neither true nor false.
I knew I should have posted a multiple choice test instead. Life is all about multiple choices and very little is either truly true or absolutely false.
Seriously, were you trying to construct a poll-kludge to get binary responses?
ETA: Do people still say “kludge”?
D-. No capitals, no spaces between the words, no punctuation.
You avoided an F by the clever use of alliteration.