Test thread. I need about a dozen people to post in it

got it

Same.

My “D” had a 1 in it?

I got it too

Yup. Click on your D and see what it says.

Stop with the weird euphemisms.

Yes, I know it sent me here, just like now.

Cool, thanks.

The group summons should notify everyone who has participated in the thread that they’ve been “atted”. (Use two spaces after the here to break out of the dropdown list of names.)

It might be buggy, though. It seems to give a notice that “You are about to notify 10 people” no matter how many people have posted to the thread (as long as there are 10 or more).

Seems like a feature that could be abused, but it might have utility in some of the game threads.

Thanks @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

Once you go metal, you’ll be in fine fettle.

Thought I won something. :confused:

I guess I missed D party. Bummer.

Cite?

[forgive me DrD, I was taught it is a sin to waste a straight line]

Well, I have to admit there have been doubters… :stuck_out_tongue:

Since you already have more than the dozen people you need, I’m not posting here.

Yeah, screw this. I don’t have time to be engaging in some so-called “experiment”. Go find some other sucker. I have a life. If you think I’m going to waste even two seconds engaging in this folly, you are sadly mistaken, sir. I shall not be dictated to. You want someone to post here? Maybe some other sheep will engage, but my time is much to precious to give this even a moment’s thought. Don’t like it? I don’t care. I really don’t care. I really, really don’t care. I can’t even articulate how little I care.

mmm