Thank you Manager Bitch. Pardon me while I report your ass.

So I was dreading work today, because I was going to have to work with the manager all afternoon, and while she seems like an okay person I’m not real fond of working with her. Oh well, it’s only a few hours.

When I get to work, I find she’s already gone. She left early to go to something, and arranged for another guy to cover the second half of her shift. A guy who is not a shift lead (supervisor-type person). This leaves the store supervisorless for three hours. A big no-no, and an especially big no-no for her since she does all the scheduling herself and should have remembered that shift leads must arrange for other shift leads to cover them.

This is brought to her attention about a half hour before I arrive at work. She says, “Well, why did C [another shift lead] go home early?!” Well, not only was she sick, but she opened the store this morning and there’s no way she’d still be working at that hour of the afternoon. “Oh,” she says, “Just give the keys to Dragonblink.”

Thanks, bitch. The lead who gave me the keys tried to make sure everything was set (change, etc) before her shift ended, but you left me doing a job I am neither qualified nor PAID to do, and didn’t even have the common decency to give me a heads-up about it yourself. You irresponsible puddle of rectal slime. You aren’t fit to manage my left nut, let alone a whole coffee store.

I took great satisfaction in calling the Breach of Conduct helpline and reporting this. I know I’m not the only person reporting it, either; two other employees are going straight to District HR. I hope they hand you your ass on one of those hideous glass plates you bought for the store. The only thing keeping me from quitting is the fact that I want to see you fired first, you gibbering nutgoblin.

Yay! Another Dragonblink work rant! About time, too.

[sub]gibbering nutgoblin…hee hee[/sub]

Marry me.