Thank you

To everyone who posts here, from the trollish to the kind and everyone in between, thank you. There have been so many times that I’ve been upset or lonely, and when I come here I almost always feel better. Right now I wish that I could curl up into a ball and disappear, or maybe just scrub my brain out and forget what I know to be true. I can’t talk to anyone IRL about certain things, and that is a very lonely feeling.

Damn.

Maybe the Pit will cheer me up.

If you put up with me, I’ll put up with you - deal? :slight_smile:

Er, you’re welcome.

Want to talk about it?

I’m still awake for a hypothetical.

Just pretend that you are minding your own business, and then the phone rings and events kind of continue after that, and then you find out something so horrible that you can’t even share it on a message board with people you don’t know.

I’m sorry if I sound cryptic right now. I just can’t talk about it and I don’t mean to be irritating by posting this. I do know that I need help. I just keep moving through my day and doing things because I don’t know what else to do and I can’t tell anyone else right now.

Dammit.

Hang in there. You’ll get to the point where you’ve digested it enough to begin talking about it, either here or IRL with a friend or counselor or whoever.

Whatever I can do to help, just let me know.

Oh, shit. I remember some of your other posts, purple.

Cling to that routine. Put one foot in front of the other. Breathe. Realize that big problems can’t be solved in one day with one action and that others have been down that road and can help when you’re ready. We’re thinking of you and here if/when you want to share.

LB, I just sent you a message.

Missy, I sent you a message also.

And I replied hon.

Hang in there.

Remember: It will always get worse before it gets better, but **it will get better.

Pessimistic, but I hope it helps.

Purple?

Just keep loggin’ in, Dude!

We’re open 24/7 365

I have learned that no matter how hard life gets, there’s always someone here with an answer or an alternative.

We’re not only “nationwide”, we’re “inter-friggin’- national”. so you got the whole world (“in His hands”) watchin’ out for ya’!

Here in Georgia it’s 2:38 in the morning, and I am right here for ya’!

Baby-Steps, okay???

Quasi