Thanks Fuckers...

Well possibly… but I’ve honestly never seen one here.

You realize that it’s only a beer I know because of the name. I’m guessing it’s a beer holding the same renown as Old Milwaukee does here. It’s a fishing beer…but nothing else. :slight_smile: I do dig the big cans it’s served in though. Take care! July…beers on me for a week!
I have a friend who has MILLIONS of miles of transferrable happiness on his air travel. He’s offered me a trip anywhere. The only place I’d even think of going besides Austrailia is back to Germany. Man, that’s a neat place.

Why are bomb threats taken seriously? How many “mad bombers” are concerned about harming people? Who the heck would go to the trouble of making a bomb and then phoning the authorities to tell them about it? George Metesky, Ted Kazinski, Timothy McVeigh and a shitload of terrorists are not known for their concern for their fellow humans.

I reckon that Brisbane was just feeling a bit left out after the dramatic arrests in Sydney and Melbourne of the (alleged) Jihadist terrorist gangs.

Hey, it got you second page in *our * daily rag. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the IRA.

I am reminded of a moment in Life of Brian…

Woo Hoo! Second Page! :smiley:

And yes, Princhester… very easy to overlook those nasty Irish fuckers these days since they reinvented themselves. I recall being in London in the late 70’s - in many respects I was quite surprised the recent train bombings were as successful as they were. Back then London was on constant alert - every day.

You obviously haven’t hung out with many Australians…

Wait. There are Greyhound buses in Brisbane? Could I get on a Greyhound bus here in Minneapolis and go to Brisbane then? Cause I bet that would be a lot cheaper than flying. As long as I didn’t have to buy beers for the Aussies the whole way, that is.

Considering it can take 13 hours to go 180 miles on Greyhound (been there, done that) you really don’t want to know how long it takes to get to Australia.

So they caught the idiot who did it. Stupid fuck couldn’t even do a bomb scare right!

:confused:
So most of the people are actually on busses because they find it more convenient to catch busses, not because they don’t have a car?

Or you could just not post in the pit.
Either way.
Cheers. :wink: :wally

Well actually, yes. Everyone I know at work who catches public transport does so because they find it more convenient than driving, and they almost all own a car as well.

Well everyone I know who catches public transport doesn’t own a car. And I actually catch public transport often. Of course, I am not making a sweeping generalisation at all. :rolleyes:
If it’s so much more convenient, why don’t you catch the bus to work then?

I know no one who catches public transport for this reason.

They’ve charged someone. He may be the guy that did it. But now (and any other time someone is charged in circumstances where the plods are under a great deal of pressure to find a culprit) is a good time to remember the Guildford Four. Or has he confessed?

Hey, I specified at work. Not really generalising there. And they find it more convenient, I don’t. Most of them catch the train, I’m not on the line.

Well gosh! You don’t think we travel in different social/work circles or anything do you? :rolleyes: