That was not a question. This isn't either.

I really don’t care about the issue at stake in those threads, and I don’t see the point of the OP. At all. Really.

But.

Why the rush to close the thread? I appreciate the idea of brevity being a positive value, but saying “question answered” when there wasn’t even an intelligent question is a strange thing to do.

We recently had a massive pitting of the administration, this usually leaves the pendulum ready to swing back. The OP set himself up for a fun pile on, if the thread generated any level of interest, which was doubtful. This was you chance to PALATR, yet there it went.

Insta-locking threads with the excuse of asked and answered does little to garner the respect of your fan base. Step to them, state your point and let it sink. You have nothing to lose (and a couple CPMs to win).

Just my two cents.

Because he linked to a couple threads then bitched about them, without making a minimal effort to summarize the link.

Oh wait…

If I was Colibri I’d have closed the threads and punched him in the eye.

Thread Closed.

( :wink: )

Curse you, Czarcasm!

Now we might never find out where the Grape Ape is.

His last few threads have been like that. Take a look at this one, this one or this one, all of which are unnecessarily vague. Heck, this one asked for a link to a video of “Miss Anderson” singing a particular song without specifying that he’s referring to Marian Anderson.

But those are all in ATMB. Since ATMB is the place for asking questions, ‘asked and answered’ is the appropriate and usual response along with a thread closing.

That thread is in Cafe and is still open.

The thread in question is in the Pit. How is ‘asked and answered’ the appropriate response in the Pit?

I thought the same question as the OP when I saw the thread, was just about to send a report, but thought I’d do it today and saw this thread before I did it. I was thinking that the thread may have been moved from ATMB, but why?

*You grow up and you calm down
You’re working for the clampdown
You start wearing the blue and brown
You’re working for the clampdown
So you got someone to boss around
It makes you feel big now
You drift until you brutalize
You made your first kill now

In these days of evil presidentes
Working for the clampdown
But lately one or two has fully paid their due
For working for the clampdown

Well, maybe he doesn’t feel that he knows Miss Anderson well enough. To be calling her by her first name might be taking a liberty.

:wink:

This is not a complete. Sentence. This either. You have, of course just started reading this sentence which you have just finished reading.

I don’t really have a problem with the thread being closed. Will Repair was being a complete ass in all three threads, which is pretty close to trolling. It wasn’t a general discussion about board admin. I don’t see the value in keeping a thread open simply so that everyone can pile on the OP for being an ass.