The 2500th Doper Is ... ?

The membership counter reads 2492 at the time of this writing, and I wonder – what happens when we hit 2500? Does the registrant win a prize? Do the rest of us ascend to the next plane of consciousness? Will Bert and Ernie finally come out of the closet? Enquiring minds want to know…

–Da Cap’n

I’ve got 2942; how about bubbly for the 3000th?

BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE JUMPS ON ME FOR THIS –

I realize that I misread the counter, and we have, in fact, 2942 members and not my erroneous figure of 2492.

That having been said, my question still applies for the 3000th Doper.

–Da Cap’n

How would you know? I don’t see anything on my profile that shows what number I am…

On a side note, where are most of the members? I’ve seen maybe 300 names posting the entire time I’ve been here.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Some are lurkers, some disappear and I believe some posters have more than one account (to hide from those of us who know them but still want to post).

“She’s nothin but a little lyin’ ass bitch… I know she says she loves you but you know she don’t care…”

I just refreshed the cache and it went to 2943.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

Boy, the excitement is swelling like a septic toe, ain’t it?? ;->

–Da Cap’n

2958 and counting.

Ooh, I’m turgid with anticipation!!

After reading Cap’n post I feel dirty… turgid?

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

Yeah, I know, me too. Septic, turgid and tumescent.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

I, personally, feel not only turgid, but also torpid, torrid, turbid, and tepid. Yes, I know it’s rare to feel torrid and tepid at the same time, but that’s the way I feel.

Tortillas anyone?

Feeling tortured here.

3,000!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Or something.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

And the winner is…?

Let’s see, there’s a poogas21 who registered today and has one post @ 7:28 PM.

I think this is a temultuous time to celebrate the tepid torrid occurence of the teeming thousands.

Tortillas t’would be terrific, thanks!

is it true??? am i the hallowed 3000th doper? i feel special!

Now poogas we expect a great deal from you. If you are not the chosen one we expected we will have to sacrifice you and wait another hundred years for the true savior.

i won’t disappoint! I even have a new sig line to commemorate the occasion

i am special. i am cool. i am doper 3000!