The 4th Halloween film by The Brothers Chaps

Homestar Runner in 3 Times Halloween Funjob!

The Halloween cartoons are probably my favorite Homestar cartoons of them all, and I’ve been anticipating this one for a long time. My favorite parts are the super-creative costumes, and this year is no letdown. I also love the pacing of this one, and a little character development. There are a few inside jokes, so Homestar novices be warned.

My favorite costume this year is a close call, between the Poopsmith and Stinkoman.

Whatcha think?

“I’m open for interpretation!”

Favorite moment:
Coach Z: “Track or chort!”
Bubs: “C’mon, man.”
Coach Z: “OK, trick or treat.”
(the joke continues if you give them Swedish Fish)

Best Costume:
Strong Sad as Magnum P.I.

I also really like the King of Town trying to be cool. “What are we doing here… making omelettes? Going to the bathroom? I’m cool with that.”

I don’t get what any of them are dressed as except the King of Town as the Hamburglar…

“Poopsmith, did you give me some bum candy?”

“He sure did!”

I laughed a long time.

There’s a whole list at the end.

and if you click on the last candy corn, you’ll see Homestar imitating who he’s dressed up as

Some inside jokes I noticed:
It’s rightfully pointed out the house Coach Z trick-or-treats at has been seen before. It was the setting of the cartoon The House That Gave Sucky Treats.
The goblin, Homestar’s equivalent of Kang and Kodos (that is, he shows up every Halloween), dresses up as a Santaman.

I don’t know why, but I found the whole seance scene hilarious, what with the KOT eating lights and Strong Mad punching holes in the wall. Very funny.

And to make your Halloween Day complete, don’t forget to pick up some Fluffy Puff Malloweens! Maybe you can help Marshie deliver them?

“Stack them to the heavens! I could write a song called Stack Them To The Heavens!

Oh yeah. My vote for favorite costume goes to The Cheat. Gotta love unpopular Olympic mascots.

I saw the list, it’s just that I am dumb and still didn’t know who or what most of them were.