The amazing mucus rope (TMI, natch)

This is the most titillating thing I’ve ever read.

Yeah, keep it coming…

[yeah, I phrased it that way on purpose]
I had been stuffed up for days, and since I couldn’t have a good blow*, I silently made as much of a vacuum as I could in the back of my throat. I felt a little string of snot and felt like “Okay, I’ve done a good enough job, I can stop”… but wait. All of a sudden a big plug detached itself from an interior sinus, oh, oh… that wasn’t just a chunk, it’s still coming!

I had what felt like a two-inch diameter mucus rope made of Monster Slime … (Oh, here’s a squeezable pig with goop coming out of his nose). And it kept moving, crawling from the middle of my skull down my throat.

When was it going to end? Finally, with what must have been an audible PLOP the rest of the sinus splashed down in my suddenly-full stomach…

Just in time.
*I was up in front of the church in full regalia as Assistant (to the) Minister, successfully miming deep contemplation of the eternal truths of the Senior Pastor’s sermon. In reality, I couldn’t tell you anything about that service except for the divine healing of my left sinuses.

Did you start a college fund for it?

It must have been orgasmic! But I doubt it was not that extensive! :dubious::dubious: Gross otherwise!! :p:p

Too bad there wasn’t a videographer handy. I’ve had that happen to me once with the hand over hand extraction of the snotrope. Yes, a very satisfying feeling.

I’m sure yours was longer, but this is cool too.

In the mornings of Basic Training, I would, for reasons of height, be lined up beside one of my troop-mates - Swan. Swan had sinus issues, often coming to PT with bloody nose, and always, always sniffling.

Now, for you non-Army types, while standing at attention, you are not to move at all. No adjustment or anything. This is important. We were at attention when Swan sneezed, and a long, rope of solid snot flew out of his nose and hung down to almost his knees. Again, he was not allowed to move, go get a tissue or anything. Swan, clearly not able to stand there with this snot rope hanging, did something I hope I never see again. He snorted the thing back up. It took three good snorts before its wiggled it’s way back into his nose.

Ew.

I was seven at summer camp and this little boy had sneezed out all of the snot in his head- it was all hanging from his nose to his feet and he was crying and yelling for help. I still laugh about that.

For some reason, I had a flashback to Alien after watching that. :eek:

Not snot here, but I have had inches-long ropes of clotted blood following nosebleeds. I feel faint just typing that.