The Black Woman is God

Same as from his last thread on this subject - bupkis

can we just have an honest, intellectual discussion about my points here

There isn’t one to be had; it’s a silly, simplistic, unsupported, discredited hypothesis. What else do you want to know?

Tsk, tsk, good sir. Some random Blogspot account begs to differ. :rolleyes:

Sure. Just as soon as you stop spouting bullshit. Any “honest, intellectual discussion” about anything like this MUST start with HARD, RELIABLE EVIDENCE, which you have consistently and repeatedly failed to even pretend to offer. This is the real world, where grownups talk. I mean, for hell’s sake, your poster claims that black women are naturally psychic and have “melanated” organs and tastebuds, which is just ludicrously, stupidly false.

And you expect us to sit here with straight faces and pretend to take it seriously? YOU may be stupid enough to believe that this is anything more than ridiculous nonsense; we, by and large, are not.

how is it disproven

the original human was from Africa, meing most likely “black”

we all go back to mitochondrial eve

hence the black woman is the mother of civilization and is “god”

its not really a hard concept to follow, i dont understand why people are refusing to believe it…

Funnily enough, this is basically the exact same logic used to prove that black people are more “primitive” and thus lesser, albeit with a flipped conclusion. Closer to the origin = good instead of bad.

regardless of how whites perverted it in the past

one cannot dispute what i said…

which is why i dont take GR and quantum mechanics seriously to that extent, i think the German scientists in the 1920s created those things cause they felt inferior to the rich and vast african and other people of color cosmologies around the world, so they wanted to create their own little cosmology,

Do you believe any of the pseudo-scientific claptrap that is all over the poster you linked to in the OP?

Some people have access to the most amazing drugs.

Thanatic, did you come up with these theories in the past three years?

Just wondering.

no, im just trying to think outside the “mainstream” thought

thats what they all want us to do

i mean Einstein was a fake white jew, he was a khazar and yet he presented himself as “Jewish”

the real jews are the black americans, but yet Einstein claimed he was Jewish

so he was a liar, but yet General Relativity, Einstein’s theory, is taught over African cosmology…the german scientists that set up the foundation of QM, thats taught over African cosmology and astrology

it makes me angry…

im trying to think outside the box

I’m just here to let you all know that BLACK BLOOD IS BLUE BLOOD!

My post is my cite, also some historical rich people were described as having dark complexion.

Please put my Nobel prize for genetics over on the mantle ---->

Yowzers.

what is “Black Blood is Blue Blood”?

Would that be the box labeled “REALITY-THIS WAY UP”?

I think white women are hotter, does that make me a heretic?

Sometimes the box is there for a reason.

Have you ever heard the phrase “Not even wrong”?

yes… you shouldn’t judge your attraction of women based on race
regardless…what i say is pretty much truth/confirmed