The Bud Lite boycott-what's the most recent news-(Sept)?

A quick google turned up lots of older articles, from a month or more ago. The decline in sales was clear over the 4th of July.

I assume that the Labor Day holiday is also a time of increased sales for all brands of beer. Are there any statistics on Bud Lite?

I get the feeling that the boycotters are running out of steam.

I think that Bill Gates is thinking the same thing.

Since the “Bud Light Boycott” thing started my consumption of Bud Light has skyrocketed. I’ve had three or four as a gesture when the opportunity has come up.

You poor thing. Are you okay?

I saw a CNBC short saying that while it was already headed in this direction, the dip in Budweiser’s sales allowed Modelo to take second place in the US.

Also, I have to assume Kid Rock getting caught drinking Bud Light must have put a real dent in the anti-trans movement and I hope took some pressure off of Bud as the person leading the movement just showed everyone that he’s full of shit and did it for little more than the attention.

What a fucking moron. How stupid do you have to be to even exist in public holding that beer?

Clarification: Not the generic you. How stupid does Kid Rock have to be to be in public with a bud light in his hand?

The best Bud Light ever was at a craft brewery that had cans for sale as a “statement”. They also offered Bud Light buyers fresh hop buds to add to their Bud Light.

The forum prevents me from going full bore on the subject, but let me just say that at no point in my beer-drinking life have I ever said “I wish my beer tasted more like flowers”. I like my beer like I like my worldview - dark and bitter.

BTW - Modelo is owned by Anheiser-Busch outside the US (US rights are owned by Constellation Brands due to anti-monopoly requirements). Not sure how upset AB are about Bud Light being overtaken.

You know that hop flowers are where the bitter in your beer comes from, right?

I started my Bud Light boycott years ago before everyone was doing it.

Stop ruining my irrational hatred of craft beer with inconvenient facts.

It’s Kid Rock, this is exactly what I expect from him.

Didn’t he do something equally dumb some years ago? I can’t put my finger on it at the moment, but it seems like this is normal for him.

I finally got Bud to pony-up my rebates they were offering after the trouble. Check in the mail for $45, on the way!

Take your pick, there’s a whole section on his wiki page for it.

I’ve seen him described as the human equivalent of truck nuts.

p.s. He and former Creed singer Scott Stapp were filmed cavorting with groupies, and said recording got on the Internet.

I’ve posted this many times here. If Chuck E. Cheese ever wanted to make an animatronics version of singing bumper nuts, it would sound and look alot like KR.

Is Senhor Testiculo close enough?

Put a Bud Lite in the good Senhor’s hand and you couldn’t tell the pair of pairs apart.

I pick this: A month later, he was arrested and charged with battery after fighting with a Waffle House customer.

Waffle House. Come for the food, stay for the show.