[QUOTE=anyrose]
that doesn’t really answer the question.
I’m going to go ahead and guess that no matter what time it is where a fellow dies, if it’s before midnight 12/31 CDT, it’s considered a 2006 death.
[/QUOTE]
Rosie has the right answer.
[QUOTE=anyrose]
that doesn’t really answer the question.
I’m going to go ahead and guess that no matter what time it is where a fellow dies, if it’s before midnight 12/31 CDT, it’s considered a 2006 death.
[/QUOTE]
Rosie has the right answer.
[QUOTE=anyrose]
that doesn’t really answer the question.
I’m going to go ahead and guess that no matter what time it is where a fellow dies, if it’s before midnight 12/31 CDT, it’s considered a 2006 death.
[/QUOTE]
I think that would be midnight CST.
[QUOTE=KayElCee]
I think that would be midnight CST.
[/QUOTE]
Oh great you just spoiled my plan.
Current standing in the “popularity” list are as follows.
Fidel Castro is in first place.
Making a strong second place showing is Gerald Ford.
Those two have almost as many votes as the next five put together.
Billy Graham is in third place, closely followed by…
Ariel Sharon, Elizabeth Taylor, and Tammy Faye, who are in a three way tie for fourth.
In fifth place is Kirk Douglas.
Mohammed Ali is in sixth.
Lindsey Lohan is in seventh place, with…
Farrah Fawcett in eighth place.
With Dick Cheney, Dick Clark, and Keith Richards in a three way tie for ninth.
My calculations above may be slightly off, as I haven’t taken into account several changes for posters who picked Augusto Pinochet, and haven’t made a direct statement about which alternate to choose. In another week or so I am going to assume that they want the first alternate on the list, and tote them up accordingly.
At least I don’t keep track of who posted what, just how many picked and particular person.
Omar Sharif
Dick Clark
Gary Shandling
Nicole Richie
David Crosby
Mr. T
Bob Dylan
Mohammed Ali
Charles Van Doren
Courtney Love
Farrah Fawcett
Mary Tyler Moore
Paul Shaffer
[QUOTE=anyrose]
alternates
a) Marty Allen
b) Annette Funicello
c) Lou Jacobi
D) [del]Joe Barbera[/del]
[/QUOTE]
Okay - now I only have 3 alternates
Mostly repeated from last year:
Alternates:
Muhammad Ali
Kirk Douglas
Gerald Ford
Some old, some new:
Alternates:
[QUOTE=Baker]
Ariel Sharon, Elizabeth Taylor, and Tammy Faye, who are in a three way
[/QUOTE]
:eek:
I think that would qualify as an Unholy Alliance.
I waited to submit my picks in case someone on the list died – and they did. RIP, Joe Barbera, formerly #12 on the list.
Alternates:
Russell Johnson, actor
Bob Barker, game show host
So I won’t feel too bad about participating I shall only pick people who annoy the living Hell out of me.
Alternates
To the above celebrities, I have yet to pick one person who has actually died. Please rectify this in 2007. Thank you.
[QUOTE=Baker]
My calculations above may be slightly off, as I haven’t taken into account several changes for posters who picked Augusto Pinochet, and haven’t made a direct statement about which alternate to choose. In another week or so I am going to assume that they want the first alternate on the list,
[/QUOTE]
I had Pinochet and just assumed the 1st alternate would move up to the active list.Is that a correct assumption?
I’ve never played before (a virgin!)…setting aside all scruples, morals, and general ick factors:
Alternate: Tony Curtis
1 Luciano Pavarotti
2 Fidel Castro
3 Gerald Ford
4 Dr. Jack Kevorkian
5 Tammy Faye Bakker Messner
6 Farrah Fawcett
7 Ariel Sharon
8 Stephen Hawking
9 Elizabeth Taylor
10 Keith Richards
11 Lindsay Lohan
12 Estelle Getty
13 Gerard Depardieu
Alternate
Michael J Fox
Live long and prosper! (Well, maybe not all of you…)
Alternates:
A1. Robbie Williams
A2. Kylie Minogue
[QUOTE=jsc1953]
I’ve never played before (a virgin!)…setting aside all scruples, morals, and general ick factors:
[/QUOTE]
I’ve decided to update my list…
Alternate: Tony Curtis, Willie McCovey
Alternates:
Pope Benedict XVI
Steve-O
I guess I can add an alternate for a few hours. Gerald Ford will work. Of course, he will be the only one on this list that actually dies in 2007.
Just a note, I have played since Death Pool 2003. There has been once change in this list in that time, Ronald Reagan was originally in the number 10 slot. I have scored a total of 7 points in 4 years. I am starting to think I am not very good at this game. :dubious:
Most are just blind picks from the Dead People Server
so I can’t count…
Most are just blind picks from the Dead People Server