The Celebrity Death Pool 2007

[QUOTE=Loach]
: That site did not come up on my google image search. Thanks :wink:
[/QUOTE]
It didn’t for me, either. I have nothing better to do than do a regular Google search and click through the entries one by one until I found a picture. It took about 20.

[QUOTE=amarone]
It didn’t for me, either. I have nothing better to do than do a regular Google search and click through the entries one by one until I found a picture. It took about 20.
[/QUOTE]

And I stopped at 15. Persistence pays off. I should try it some time.

[QUOTE=Shirley Ujest]
And we, the posers, hosers and losers that we are, are entirely grateful for your error.
[/QUOTE]
Oh shucks, don’t be so harsh.
unwashed masses will do just fine.

Source: http://www.wilmingtonstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070105/NEWS/701050333/1050&template=currents

[QUOTE=Loach]
12. Robert Anton Wilson
[/QUOTE]

Maybe you knew this, but it sounds like he’s had some bad problems lately. Just today, he wrote on his blog

I’ve got no specific plans to visit San Francisco, but I always hoped I’d go out there some time and be able to chat with him. :frowning:

This would have been a lot of points, but I doubt anyone had him. . .

Source: Washington Post article (free subscription required)

[QUOTE=Marley23]
Maybe you knew this, but it sounds like he’s had some bad problems lately. Just today, he wrote on his blog

I’ve got no specific plans to visit San Francisco, but I always hoped I’d go out there some time and be able to chat with him. :frowning:
[/QUOTE]

I did hear he was supposed to be in hospice for the last year. Or it could all be a conspiracy…

Don’t remember if anyone had him (although I should have):

Bobby Hamilton, 2004 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series champion & 1991 Winston Cup Rookie of the Year, passed away at age 49 following a battle with cancer.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070107/SPORTS09/70107008

Magnus Magnusson has finally finished (which will not mean anything to those who never saw Mastermind).

Iwao Takamoto, creator of Scooby Doo has died. Don’t know if anyone had him.

James Kelly Will no longer be attending City council meetings. 34 points.

Flying Burrito Brothers guitarist Sneaky Pete Kleinow

[QUOTE=The Vorlon]
James Kelly Will no longer be attending City council meetings. 34 points.
[/QUOTE]
While I have you in the neighborhood Vorlon, did you spell

correctly? I can’t find anything on him, I suspect you have a wrong spelling.

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
While I have you in the neighborhood Vorlon, did you spell correctly? I can’t find anything on him, I suspect you have a wrong spelling.
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps he meant Robert Truax.

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
While I have you in the neighborhood Vorlon, did you spell correctly? I can’t find anything on him, I suspect you have a wrong spelling.
[/QUOTE]

This is what I get for cutting and pasteing from last year’s error–which was corrected. I meen Robert, who should be in charge of NASA’s R&D department.

One Sea Dragon, one space station…

Well, it’s already been reported here in the SDMB, but I just wanted to officially mention Momofuku Ando here in the 07’ Death Pool

Carlo Ponti has had his last plate of spaghetti.

[QUOTE=twickster]
Carlo Ponti has had his last plate of spaghetti.
[/QUOTE]
So I clicked on the link, read the obit. It was really run-of-the-mill until the last paragraph. Which reads:

How the hell does that work?

Oh I am so annoyed.

I had Carlos last year.

Couldn’t you just DIE 10 days earlier?

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Will Ariel Sharon never die?