The Chronicles of "Dave"

You know Shamozzle, people who are as fucked up as Dave appears to be are usually grandiose liars. I wouldn’t believe any of those stories except #2, since you witnessed it. Even then I think you may have exaggerated bits of it, though there’s nothing about a bunch of teens getting drunk and trashing one of their parent’s house that strains my credulity overmuch. I think he was pulling your leg with #1. #4 is a hoary urban legend that’s floated around since way before the internet.

[QUOTE=Shamozzle]
Dave Story #6

Once, Dave drove from Prince George, BC to Penticton, BC in approx. five hours. About 450 miles. He got six speeding tickets along the way. They ended up costing over $2000 dollars.

True?
[/QUOTE]

Was he pulled over every time? A traffic stop has to take at least 15 minutes, doesn’t it? If so,our hero has now covered 450 miles in 3 1/2 hours.

[QUOTE=detop]
[Cheech & Chong]Dave’s not here, man ![/C & C] :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, detop. Yesterday I placed an order at a sandwich shop and told the guy that Dave would pick it up. This was his answer. It struck me as a little strange, but I shrugged it off.

And now I know…the rest of the story.

Glad to have been of help :slight_smile: