The Clapper

Everytime a Clapper commercial airs, my tv goes off. Not really, but isn’t that what would happen? These things only get ads on tv during this time of the year.

I have one but it usually decides to light itself when it hears the toilet flush, etc. sigh.

I have one at the house also…use it for lights…but as soons as the dog hears the doorbell, and barking frenzy ensues, the lights go off, on, off, on, off… Gives people at the door something to wonder about.

I’m pretty sure Pizza Hut has blackballed us. “No, we wont go to the ghetto, or to that wacko with the yappy dog who flips his lights on and off everytime we go there.”

I hear a little penicillin will clear “The Clapper” right up. See your local Health Department for more info. This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by:
Zette

Love is like popsicles…you get too much you get too high.

Not enough and you’re gonna die…
Click here for some GOOD news for a change Zettecity

Where can I buy one of those things?

Do they work well?

They haven’t been advertised locally in years.

If you can help, post or E-mail me.

Thanks.

Damn, Zette, I really wished you’d posted as Santa…

You can buy them only this month usually at some department stores…

They do work but they can’t tell your clapping from other noises.

Wouldn’t it be awful if you snore–or fart–really loud in the middle of the night and your lights (and TV/radio/computer/whatever) should go on in the room? Or suppose a couple claps off the lights and start getting passionate with each other in the dark–wouldn’t their screams of ecstasy spoil the mood by making the lights, etc., go on and off? :wink:

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge

They still have the classic “Clapper” commercial? The one with the old woman flappin’ her arms around like an orangutan?
Ch-ch-ch-Chia!

Inky