The comedy Airplane! was released 30 years ago! Surely you can't be serious!

Listen, Betty, don’t start up with your white zone shit again!

Penny slot players should look for the Airplane! slot machine. Lots of fun bonuses, video clips, and Peter Graves asking if you like gladiators.

[QUOTE=kunilou;12670835
It’s pretty much impossible to watch *Zero Hour *with a straight face once you’ve seen Airplane! Whole chunks of ZH are pretty much exactly recreated in Airplane! with a side trip through Bizzaro World.[/QUOTE]

Just recently, some channel (AMC, TNT, I don’t remember) ran *Zero Hour *and Airplane! back to back.

Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Get out there and win one for the Zipper!

We all know what this thread is about. You want me to get an abortion.

You must mean TCM; at any rate they did do that, along with a couple other airliner disaster movies on the same evening. I’d never known about Zero Hour until I saw it then.

What kind of airplane is it?

Disco lives forev.

It was TCM; I had DVR’d them (for some reason I’ve never picked up Airplane on DVD) and a few nights later a friend was over and we watched them both. Trying not to MST3K Zero Hour with lines from Airplane! was a real struggle.

good luck, we’re all counting on you.

Where did you get that dress! It’s awful! And those shoes and that coatjeez!

It’s really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely. Therapeutically there’s no danger involved.

Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

How about this leaflet, “Famous Jewish Sports Legends?”

When Airplane first came out, I saw it at a drive-in double feature with Caddyshack. Two instant classics in one night. One of the best movie going experiences I ever had. My brothers and I later recorded both movies back to back on a VHS tape, so I still really strongly associate them with each other. We watched that tape a million times. I can probably still recite every line from both movies.

Sure I can. :slight_smile:

You know wha’ they say. See a broad to get that booty. Lay 'er down and smack 'em yack 'em.

“We’ve got to get all these SDMB users to a hospital.”

“A hospital? What is it?”

“It’s a big building with doctors and patients. But that’s not important right now.”

Joey, did you ever hang around a gymnasium?