DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 3:00 PM Central on Friday, 9/26/08 whichever comes first.
- Name an occupation where you find many geeks.
- Name a geeky movie.
- Name a game often played by geeks.
- Name a stereotypical quality of a female geek.
- Name a geeky accessory.
- Name a fandom that appeals to geeks.
- Name a band that is popular with geeks.
- Name a place a geek is likely to go for a vacation.
- Name a food or beverage associated with geeks.
- Name a quality associated with geeks but not nerds (in other words, something a geek would have but a nerd would not.)