DO NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR ANSWERS
Object of the game: Try to think of the most popular answer, to get the most people matching you. Google is allowed, if you desire. Only answers that are “serious” will be scored. Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 100 points divided by the number of entrants. For example: 50 entrant game = 2 pts per answer. If 4 people match that means they each get 8 pts for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me and I’ll get you on The List.
FORMATTING OF ANSWERS IS IMPORTANT!
Write your answers like this; Do not repeat the questions, no periods at the end of answers, no spaces between lines, no comments, no fancy list coding. If you need to comment or clarify your answers, do it AFTER the list of answers. Thanks.
JUST LIKE THIS:
1. answer <<—There is a space after the period!
The game will end either when we have 50 entrants, or at 4:00 PM Central on Thursday, 11/06/08 whichever comes first.
**A slight twist on this one: no repeat answers. **
If you use the same answer twice on your list, both answers will be counted as “pass.”
For the following Feud, these definitions apply:
A spice is a dried seed, fruit, root, or bark of a plant.
An herb is a leafy, green plant part.
- Name a spice/herb associated with Italian food.
- Name a spice/herb associated with Mexican food.
- Name a spice/herb associated with Chinese food.
- Name a spice/herb associated with Indian food.
- Name a spice/herb added to a hot drink.
- Name a common spice/herb mixture.
- Name a common spice/herb used as medicine.
- Name a spice that is a seed.
- Name a spice that is a root.
- Name a spice/herb that was traded in the Middle Ages.