The Earth is flat: part two

I don’t want to start a new thread on evolution and leave an argument in the middle. It seems that something is wrong with the current page on the earth is flat I read in the paper. I need the moderator or someone to explain why I have to enlarge my screen to see all of the sentences, when I don’t have to do that with any other thread or even a different page in the Flat Earth thread.

As it stands now I cannot print off the pages with my printer. If I cannot do that I cannot post.

David please respond.

[Moderator Hat: ON]

The thread was messed up because, well, you messed it up. You posted a long line of dashes, which, since there were no spaces, could not be broken up. So the page automatically extended the right side to accomodate it all. I’ve edited it and deleted out your messages asking for help on it. It works fine now.

Reply to let me know you’ve seen this and I’ll delete this thread as well, since it just deals with asking what was going on in the previous thread.

David B, SDMB Great Debates Moderator

[Moderator Hat: OFF]

I don’t have a problem like that in the thread. Sounds like it might be your browser/computer. Try restarting your browser or rebooting, see if that fixes it.

[Moderator Hat: ON]

For the record, I changed my mind. Instead of deleting this, I’m just closing it. It’s easier to do and has the same effect.

David B, SDMB Great Debates Moderator

[Moderator Hat: OFF]