Object of the game:
Give the most popular answer for each category.
- No reading the thread before answering. This is on the honor system.
- Formatting rules must be followed (see below).
- Joke answers will not be considered, as it is not fair to other players.
- Google (etc.) is allowed, if you desire.
- Maximum 50 entrants, and I’ll score it when I have time.
- There is no Rule 6.
- Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
To make semi-automated scoring possible, and my job easier, make your post look exactly like this:
No double spacing, no smilies, no urls, no periods, no quote marks, and no punctuation if it is not necessary. Put “pass” if you want to leave an answer blank. If you feel you must qualify your answer, do it AFTER THE LIST!
If you don’t format like this, your answers might be DISQUALIFIED.
With 50 entrants, an answer with a match is worth 2x the number of people matching it. If 4 people match, they each get 8 points for that answer. No matches = 0 points.
Formula: Score = 100 / (# of entrants) x (# of matches) Anyone who responds to a question with two answers will only have the first one counted as their answer.
If any of you have ideas for Feuds -and would like me to score them- PM me. If anyone wants to run their own Feud, feel free. I will help any way I can.
Read the rules!
Special Rules for this particular Feud: None
(Sorry I have been missing in action. I have been out of town dealing with family issues, and have little or no internet access.)
- Besides aspirin, what remedy or over-the-counter medicine do you take for a headache?
- How many times a year does a person get a headache?
- What person might give Barack Obama the biggest headache?
- How long does a typical headache last (in hours)? (just type a number, don’t spell it out)
- What other body part might ache beside the head?
- Head _____ (Don’t say “ache”)
- Besides ice cream, name a food or drink that gives you “brain freeze”?
- If you have a fever, what minimum temperature (nearest degree F) does it take for you to see a Doctor?
- Besides “not tonight, I have a headache”, name an excuse somone would give their partner to not have sex.
- If you have a headache, what time are you going to go to bed tonight (format like this = 5:00 PM )