The First Embarrassing Moments Thread As Far As I Know

I expected there to be multiple threads about embarrassing moments when I searched, but there was only one–about how you’ve seen someone doing something embarrassing. I’m afraid I haven’t had any of these experiences, or else blocked them from my memory. So unless I searched wrong, I’d like all you dopers to share. Please, share!

If there’s already been one of these threads, please link me, And Mods, lock it up.

I was trying out a new anti-psychotic drug prescribed by my doctor called Clozaril. I went into the bathroom in my birthday suit, took off my bathrobe, and sat down on the throne. Next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital emergency room. My sister said I had made a lot of noise (apparently I had a grand mal seizure induced by Clozaril) and she had opened the door and seen me nude on the floor. This, to me, is the epitome of embarrassment: for my own sister to see me nude like that. I know she didn’t think anything of it, but I was embarrassed afterwards anyway.

My most emberassing moment was when I hit a parked car in a parking lot. I kinda sorta feel asleep at the wheel and just whacked into it! They threw the book at me for it though I got probation, community service, and the whole lot. IT was cleared of my record though after I did my service. Not that emberassing it was just one of those damn I can’t believe I did that kinda things.

Most Embarassing Moment
What’s Your Most Embarassing Moment?

Sometimes helps to change the default on the Search Page to “Any Date”. :slight_smile:

You forgot the ultimate one: Funny things said during love making/intimate moments…

Still my favorite thread of all.

Mine is so embarrassing NOBODY has ever heard it. Nor will they. Ever.

:o

There’s also Please Post Your Most Mortifying Experience

And then there’s “What’s the most physicallly painful thing you’ve ever felt?” http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=48995
Some of those are pretty embarassing.

And how could we forget: The Stupidest Thing I’ve Ever Done.

What was the one with “most embarassing thing your kids’ said?”

Your doctor’s name is “Clozaril”?? Must be a hit at SF conventions.

Hey, thanks guys. I guess it was that date thing. I hereby narrow this thread down to “Links to other threads like this.” Or something.