The following political jokes are no longer funny

“POW”

“…is a Muslim”

“Senior moment”

For the first time ever I’m fucking sick of reading Pit threads because after the OP they’re all the same.

Feel free to add your own.

Lipstick on a pig.

But wait… I couldn’t hear most of those jokes because for five years Clinton got a blowjob!

For five and a half years, John McCain didn’t even get to make stupid jokes.

Why do you hate America?

Those too, fuckers!

“Why do you hate America?” is still funny.

Yes. Yes it is.

FTR, I promise I will not make another “For 5 and a half years, John McCain couldn’t…” joke as long as McCain extends the same promise (that thing about the houses was a joke, right?).

Senator McCain is right here, and I was about to have him swear an oath to that effect, but… nnngh he… must…not… HE CAN’T RAISE HIS RIGHT HAND! GET IT? HE WAS A PRISONER OF WAR AND THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND HE CAN’T RAISE HIS HANDS! POW!

If anyone needs me, I’ll be composing a Pitting of myself.

no. not really.

“The Old Boy’s Club? In the McCain campaign, that’s called a staff meeting!”

Oh, wait. That is still funny. Never mind.

I didn’t find the five and a half years jokes to be terribly funny until I saw the clip of him answering the houses question. Now I’m got zero sympathy and it makes me giggle.

If a Muslim POW puts lipstick on a pig, is he having a senior moment? :confused:

The unfunniest political joke in the nation? “George W. Bush”

Bush
Cheney
McCain
Palin

That’s four…

“No, ma’m, I will not! I’ve only been a Republican for five minutes now, and already I feel like screwing somebody!”

OK. Retired for the duration. The cute one about the puppies with their eyes open, that’s still OK?

Only if he’s standing on a treadmill.

CMC +fnord!

Maverick.

I’m so over it.

OMG that’s so funny I’m ROTFLMFAO! LOLOLOLOL!

:rolleyes:

Ma, Ma, Where’s my Pa? Gone to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha!

I mean, come on people, it’s been 124 years now. Sheesh.

If Obama is not affiliated with Muslims and is not a Muslim, how come his “day off” was on the first day of Ramadan? Hmmmm???

Sorry, that wasn’t a joke.

If you laugh at this joke the terrarists win!
Mission Accomplished!
He’s a uniter not a divider!