The Great Summer 2018 Doper Postcard Exchange!

Done and done.

Sure, I’ll play your reindeer games! PM sent.

I’m in, too!

Surely someone else must want three summer Doper postcards…?

I’m in.

And we’re [del]off[/del]… down to three days for the cut-off date… Anyone else interested?

Looks like I last did this 4 years ago so I guess it’s time to participate again.

In - PM sent! :slight_smile:

Excellent! Still room for more…

Look out; PM sent!

This sounds fun - PM sent!

I can’t remember who I got this one card from, but it’s been one of my favorites. It was part of a series called “bunny suicides” and showed a cartoon bunny sawing at a rope that held two trees close together. His legs were lashed to the trees. Maybe I can find the picture online.

Second one down

That might have been me - I don’t remember specifically sending it, but I do have a box of bunny suicide postcards I occasionally dip into.

Thank goodness for Threadspotting.

PM sent.

Woohoo - we made Threadspotting! Thanks, Maus.

Oh why not? Count me in.

We have room for two more at this point to keep our total number divisible by four.

The deadline has now passed. I’ll still include the next two Dopers to post here and PM me.

No one else has signed up, but Karen Lingel and romansperson have kindly offered to do double duty so we’ll have seven divisible-by-four groups - many thanks to them. The lists will go out shortly. Please get your postcards in the mail by Thurs. June 28, and report here as soon as you’ve actually dropped them in the mail.

Have fun!

I can send another if needed. One of the names you sent me was ME!:stuck_out_tongue: