The Great Summer 2022 Doper Postcard Exchange!

I’ll allow it. :wink:

I always get all the best postcards. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t think I have a PM from you yet, SL. See Rule 1 - thanks!

Done. :+1:

Got it, thanks, SL!

PM sent. I have already purchased 2,022 postcards…

How many stamps?

Ha!

Just a reminder, the signup deadline is tomorrow.

Last minute but I’m in! :slight_smile:

Not last minute, and we’re glad to have ya!

I have my postcards and am looking forward to going to the local post office for one out-of-country post card stamp. Nobody there knew how to do it last time I was there, I thought it was pretty entertaining.

(I’m retired and we live out in the sticks. I’ve gotta take my entertainment where I can get it.)

Just a little over three hours left…

Time’s up, and PMs have now been sent. Thanks, everyone, and my particular thanks to Karen_Lingel, who offered to send extra cards since we’re one person shy of an even twenty. Enjoy, all!

My cards have been dropped at the Post Office and are on their way!

In the post a couple of hours ago, headed North, farther North, and definitely not North at all.

Mine go out in the morning. Watch your mailboxes!

Thank you @Elendil_s_Heir !

My postcards are bought and will go out this Saturday.

Excellent.

Forgot to mention, we had enough non-U.S. Dopers that every group has at least one. I also put our two Swiss Dopers in the same group, to save them both a little postage. :wink:

Three postcards are leaving PA this morning. Two are winging their way west, one goes east across the broad Atlantic.

I put my US-bound postcards in the mail last night. I intended to buy international postage today during lunch break, when WHAM: lunch meeting. Boooo! (And I had to eat a cheese snack for lunch.)

I have high hopes for tomorrow’s lunch break. But some of my domestic postcards may arrive tomorrow, and I don’t want those people to be confused. (Although I get the feeling most Dopers are brighter than the people who call lunch meetings at the last minute!)