The latest in Paris fashion. High fashion men's outfits with penis windows - Not SFW!

Make your statement, let your scrotal flag fly free!

Link below not safe for work -

Jesus that dude’s junk was not appealing at all.

Does this mean I’m now gay?

Breaking news: unknown clothes designer wants attention, gets it, models show great professionalism.

It’s kinda late for this. Eldridge Cleaver did it over 40 years ago.

That woman in the headline photo is really ugly…oh.

“This little scrunchy sack and mini-gherkin…”

Great description.

Seriously, though, bring back the codpiece before promoting this.

Donald Duck beat him to it.

Looks like the perfect counterpart to “So Fine” jeans:

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV0fhWMFUbZMARlhXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTkwMQRncHJpZAN3Q0s5a2NnclRoLjMuQnJ5WHBPcEpBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwM0BG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzI5BHF1ZXJ5A3lvdXR1YmUgUnlhbiBPJ05lYWwgIlNvIEZpbmUiBHRfc3RtcAMxNDIyMDE4MDA5?p=youtube+Ryan+O'Neal+"So+Fine"&fr2=sb-top-search&fr=yfp-t-901&fp=1

(Someone actually did market jeans with “see through” pockets for a time in the 1980s, only they were much smaller cutouts than in this clip)

Yeah. whatever. “fashion”

Why do I suddenly think about pre-schoolers saying “bad words” to make adults notice them?

This page is undated, but describes something similar:

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=3395

“Look at these walnuts, women of the world: This ridiculous thing is the basis of patriarchy. This little scrunchy sack and mini-gherkin is the root of wars and female subjugation.”

Well said, article!

That takes some balls.

They need to see a doctor. They appear to have some groin pane.

Sorry, guys, but those things just aren’t all that decorative.

Well, to be fair, this is a new direction for the modelling industry to adapt to. They were [del]caught with their pants d[/del] unprepared to provide models based on the attractiveness of their genitalia. Once this style has been around for a few seasons, they’ll start screening for that sort of thing.

I dunno, kinda looked like the cock of the walk to me.

This would ultimately benefit the environment:

“No, don’t turn up the AC!”

Like jeans, in some cases they’re pre-shrunk.

Shirtcocking is NEVER okay. (See also: “Winnie the Pooh”.)

Do women know about shrinkage?