the moderators are far too triggerhappy

[QUOTE=silenus]
Cool! I’ve never been called an Alouatta pigra before.
[/QUOTE]

what?
just a mulatto Macaca?

[QUOTE=samclem]
You should only search for my responses about watching Ted Williams **stroke 'em out **of Griffith Stadium.
[/QUOTE]

Good Og man! What kind of filthy perverted outdoors entertainment do they have in your neck of the woods?

And I thought baseball was as perverted as it gets.

::Shudder::

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
If you have to ask, you can’t be accorded it. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

However, he COULD close this one. It might prompt some kind of pitting or another… :smiley:

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
If you have to ask, you can’t be accorded it. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

You could always ban ETF for this comment. That would definitely get you a pitting.

Nothing personal, ETF. I just got caught up in all the banter.

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
You could always ban ETF for this comment. That would definitely get you a pitting.

Nothing personal, ETF. I just got caught up in all the banter.
[/QUOTE]
:confused: :eek: :mad:

:: soft sobs ::

I thought you were my friend…

:frowning:

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
:confused: :eek: :mad:

:: soft sobs ::

I thought you were my friend…

:frowning:
[/QUOTE]

Not to worry, I’m sure they’d unban you after the Skippy’s pit thread … :stuck_out_tongue:

PS, that’s pretty good. Were you ever on Broadway? :wink:

Crying in the thread–that’s practically asking for, or rejecting, medical advice!

[QUOTE=Shoshana]
Crying in the thread–that’s practically asking for, or rejecting, medical advice!
[/QUOTE]

Oh, great, now you say I was asking for it? I reject that!

Medic, medic! Got some wounded feelings over here!

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
You could always ban ETF for this comment. That would definitely get you a pitting.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if skip bans ETF who’s going to be upset enough to pit him?

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I see my self as an adequate contributor
[/QUOTE]

Ah… delusions of adequacy.

[QUOTE=rayh]
Yeah, but if skip bans ETF who’s going to be upset enough to pit him?
[/QUOTE]

Shh. We don’t talk about that little conundrum. You don’t want to get…disappeared, do you?

[QUOTE=rayh]
Yeah, but if skip bans ETF who’s going to be upset enough to pit him?
[/QUOTE]
HEY!!!

:: strikes rayh from will ::

So, who is this will who is letting you use him as a platform from which to strike other posters? Do you sit on his shoulders, or just cling to his back? Are you using a club or a whip or a wet noodle?

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
So, who is this will who is letting you use him as a platform from which to strike other posters? Do you sit on his shoulders, or just cling to his back? Are you using a club or a whip or a wet noodle?
[/QUOTE]
Will, as it happens, is a Triumph. I’m sitting on the hood and firing a bazooka loaded with dungballs.

Does Leni Riefenstahl know you’re stealing her material?

[QUOTE=tomndebb]
Does Leni Riefenstahl know you’re stealing her material?
[/QUOTE]

Dunno. Shall we hold a seance and ask her?

[QUOTE=EddyTeddyFreddy]
Will, as it happens, is a Triumph. I’m sitting on the hood and firing a bazooka loaded with dungballs.
[/QUOTE]

Dung Beetle’s in on this too? What is this, some kind of vast Doper conspiracy?

[QUOTE=featherlou]
Dung Beetle’s in on this too? What is this, some kind of vast Doper conspiracy?
[/QUOTE]

Isn’t everything? :cool:

Well, Wildfire**MM, I have to hand it to you, you certainly are not normal.

It took you this long to figure that out?