the moderators are far too triggerhappy

I’m not a howler nor a jingoist.
I know the meaning of irony and how to properly use it.
And with the exception of this pitting, I haven’t read any of your posts since your second week on the board.

And Maus is right. About the only person here harder to piss off than mika would be , well, I don’t know.
So why don’t you go piss off? The adults are talking.

Woohoo, Lynn puts a smackdown on Wildfire’s candy ass!

[QUOTE=Sean Factotum]

And Maus is right. About the only person here harder to piss off than mika would be , well, I don’t know.
So why don’t you go piss off? The adults are talking.
[/QUOTE]

:smiley: It’s not entirely true. I’ve gotten very angry at people on the boards before. But it’s directly because of those instances and because of what certain people said to me at the time that I’ve resolved to be forever more calm and collected when responding.

Or at least try.

[QUOTE=Lemur866]
By the way, whatever happened to angel dust? Back in the 70s the cops on TV were busting angel dust dealers every week. Don’t kids nowadays get hooked on angel dust anymore?
[/QUOTE]
It’s still around, but you much more commonly see people getting busted for Ketamine (K, Special K, Vitamin K), which is chemically very similar to PCP.

Now spank him with a dildo Lynn!

Did anyone tell you how sexy you are when you’re moderating? :wink:

[QUOTE=Anaamika]
Woohoo, Lynn puts a smackdown on Wildfire’s candy ass!
[/QUOTE]
This is the main difference between WilfireMM** and the mods. He wants to ban dildos, we think it’s only fair to warn them a few times first. :smiley:

It happened on a messageboard
Because he made a silly post
And the Doper they named Wildfire
Got his threads closed more than most

OK, I got nuttin. But I still hear it in my head–
She ran a calling wiiiiiiiiildfire.

[QUOTE=silenus]
Cool! I’ve never been called an Alouatta pigra before.
[/QUOTE]
Alouetta, jaunty alouetta,
Alouetta pigra, howl away!

[QUOTE=Biggirl]
It happened on a messageboard
Because he made a silly post
And the Doper they named Wildfire
Got his threads closed more than most

OK, I got nuttin. But I still hear it in my head–
She ran a calling wiiiiiiiiildfire.
[/QUOTE]

so true :wink:

[QUOTE=Lemur866]
There you go again with your delusions of adequacy.
[/QUOTE]

Permission to borrow?

[QUOTE=elmwood]
A common enemy that unites people that otherwise have little in common? You mean like … Israel and the Jews?
[/QUOTE]

I think Israel and the Jews had plenty in common even before they united against Wildfire

[QUOTE=42fish]
I think Israel and the Jews had plenty in common even before they united against Wildfire
[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh! He’s not supposed to know that we’re out to get him.
You better not let anything slip about Operation Shanah Tovah, Schmuck.

Oh crap!

[QUOTE=Ethilrist]
Jingo, jingo, jingo…
[/QUOTE]
You can hear my sleigh bells ring.

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
Now spank him with a dildo Lynn!

Did anyone tell you how sexy you are when you’re moderating? :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Why should he have all the fun?

Lynn can spank me anytime. :smiley:

[QUOTE=42fish]
I think Israel and the Jews had plenty in common even before they united against Wildfire
[/QUOTE]

Uhh … they’re the common enemy, I meant. Damn this ambiguous tongue we call English!

L’shanah tovah!

[QUOTE=rayh]
Why should he have all the fun?

Lynn can spank me anytime. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Oh, and now I suppose you want us all to chip in and buy you a plane ticket from North Wales to North Texas? :dubious:

[QUOTE=Wildfire**MM]
I suspect there are a group of people here (about 15-20%) that are considering them selves to be a part of the “in-gang (howlers)”. These people support each other on regular basis and attack (what is in their own mind) outsiders.

These people creates an common enemy, and the bound between these people get stronger when they find such a person. Nothing ties a group better together than a common enemy

Some say I don’t contribute to anything here, but as long as my threads usually got replies, that ain’t the case
[/QUOTE]

Oh, geez. I just threw up a little in my mouth. You can’t even troll interestingly, which is impressive, as it only requires maybe a half-dozen brain cells. No, you just have to vomit up the same tired old bullshit as every other drooling moron who’s left their crap all over the boards.

Go. Away.

[QUOTE=Lemur866]
What, the “dildoes” thread?

You don’t see why he was being an idiot in that thread?

Y’know, it would be possible to open a thread about the uses and misuses of sex toys. But our pea-brained buddy Wildfire*MM isn’t the guy to open it.

Eh, it’s clear he’s gotten bored around here and he’s gonna post more and more inflamatory stupid crap until he gets himself banned. Sob, sob, sob. Yeah, finally the Jews and the Jingoists and the fascists will finally take down a true hero. Sob, sob, sob. That will indeed be a dark day.
[/QUOTE]
No it was the Galloway tgread. I like it when someone agressively speaks to authority.

Thread sorry

[QUOTE=Airman Doors, USAF]
The ability of people to delude themselves never ceases to amaze me.
[/QUOTE]

“Delusions of adequacy” is truly a sad state. Perhaps we should start a special fund raiser for this horrible affliction.

Nah, not worth the effort in this case.

Jim {BTW: I think **Lynn ** is my new Hero}