The most beloved and despised posters

Yeah, JDT seems to have been universally and roundly despised. Hard to argue with that choice, DrDeth. On the beloved front, can’t speak for everyone, but I’ve got to nominate TruePisces, TequilaMockingbird, and Shayna.
What can I say? I’m a sucker for the, um, shall we say, outgoing females.

Thanks, Shayna. I had forgotten that the most beloved poster ever listed me in such fine company. I needed that ego boost today. :slight_smile: And thanks, Wally.

I just want to point out that I am the most full of himself poster.

I’ll leave the discussion of who is the most beloved and most despised to those of you who care about such things.

blush While I don’t think of myself as nearly worthy of being in the same company as either of the other lovely ladies you mentioned, just the thought of being nominated brightened my day. Thank you, LindyHopper.

smooch

Two weeks.

I was gone for two damn weeks and all of a sudden I’m the board leper to be forgotten and hidden away in the basement and never to be talked about during Thanksgiving dinner.

I see how you people are…
:stuck_out_tongue:

Who are you again??? :smiley:

Ok, ok… One of my votes for most beloved poster DOES happen to be you, Crunchy. I’ve missed your acerbic wit, your twisted sense of humor, your… your… your flirting techniques.

How I survived these last two weeks without you, I just don’t know. :wink:

Other votes of mine for beloved poster are Tequila Mockingbird, 'cause ever post of hers I’ve read just rocks (and I love having this woman flirt with me!), lurkernomore, 'cause he’s just got that sense of humor that he uses so well, and Persephone 'cause she manages to mix the humor and the caring together SO well.

Don’t really have any that I despise. But I haven’t been here that long either. I find love a much easier emotion to hold on to than hate.

Hey Crunchy! Glad you decided to drop in from time to time.

TruePisces, I’m shocked and saddened my my exclusion from your Most Beloved list. ::sobs quietly::

BTW, my new 'puter lets me go on all night, babydoll!

Oh no! This is why I hate doing these types of things. 'Cause I invariably end up being in a hurry and forgetting someone every time. Of course you’re on my Most Beloved list! I’ll have to find a way to make up it up to you.

Can I put everyone on my Most Beloved list so I don’t cause any more hurt feelings?

All night, hmmm… Gonna have to test that one out! :wink:

That’s why I love and despise everyone equally. It’s the balance–it heals the soul and it’s good for your head.

I know I’ve been quiet lately, so you are completely absolved of all guilt, hereby and forthwith.

And when you test that thing out, keep in mind that one datapoint does not make a trend. You need to set up a trial with, oh, let’s say N=15 repetitions to ensure statistical confidence. What two weeks are you available?

:blush:

:steam curling slowly off top of head:

TruePisces gave ME a smooch!!

I’ll try hard to live up to such attention.

Right back at ya, TP.

(Oh, and to try to get this post back to the OP, I must have been on crack when I forgot to mention Wally. :rolleyes: )

Is this two weeks of non-stop, 24/7 testing, or do we get some breaks in here? Just want to know so I know how to pack! :wink:

Either way, I’m sure I can find a solid two weeks without commitment. Can’t compromise the test, after all… :smiley:

blush

Compliments like that always turn me into a blushing school girl!

blush

Sheesh thanks TruePisces. I guess you REALLY didn’t like my band! :frowning: I see how you leave me off your list…and after I put you on my cutest dopers list… for shame

Now, now… let’s not everyone pick on TruePisces because she happened to leave names off her list. She’s a nice person; what’s she supposed to do, just post the master list of all posters? (Well, OK, probably not; there are probably at least some posters that wouldn’t go on, even for her.)

Others I left out (my favorites; I don’t presume to speak for anyone else): Scylla, Coldfire, and Cervaise.

I’m sure there are others.

Well, at least I didn’t put you on my despised list, right? :slight_smile:

quickly scribbles PezPunk’s name on her list for the second time in a week

Wait a minute… now that I think about it… wasn’t it me putting your name on my cutest dopers list? You just said I was one of the two exceptions to the ugly Florida Women comment…

blush again Thank you, LindyHopper And how did you know I was thinking of doing exactly that??? :smiley: