The most horrific act you committed in a dream

I had the WORST dream ever a few years ago. I was walking through a dark park at night, with streetlights lit, and I was imprisoned in the park somehow. I then went to this little fenced in area, and there were about 6-8 adorable little puppies…black with tan noses and paws…amazingly cute and looking for affection.

Then, my imprisoner started controlling my body, and I watched horrified as I went over to each cut little puppy, who then wagged its tail at me in affection, I picked one up, grabbed its head, and crack snapped its neck like a twig. Went down the line with each one of them, unable to stop my body from doing it. All the while I was sobbing, telling the puppies that I don’t mean to do it, but I can’t stop it.

I woke up feeling like the lowest form of scum that has ever walked the earth. Even though it wasn’t my conscious decision to kill the puppies in the dream, I still felt responsible. Over imaginary dogs!! But hey, I’m an animal lover, so hurting a dog is about the worst thing I can think of. It still makes me upset to think about it.

While this is nothing like the things you guys did, the most horiffic thing I did wa spretty upsetting to me. I, uh… I cheated on my boyfriend with Crunchy Frog.

And everyone found out. And my boyfriend was incredibly hurt, and Crunchy Frog was incredibly hurt and I had messed up my entire life…

I woke up crying. Nice dream to have on Valentine’s Day, eh?

I got a (very intense) blowjob from a horse-like creature… but it was like a foot tall. :confused:

Had a dream where I started to have sex with my twin sister, but then Rusty, the cocker spaniel, came in and distracted me. . . ugh.

In another one I had to wring the neck of a bird or else we had nothing to eat and as I grabbed it’s neck and started to squeeze it looked up with me with these pleading , betrayed eyes. I was vegetarian for 6 months after that.

I stabbed someone to death in a dream once.

I vaguely recall a dream in which I was the tin woodsman in “The Wizard of Oz” and hacked everyone up with my ax.

I’m doing some work in the yard…something major, like digging up flower beds, or having a pool put in, and the workers uncover a body (or two) buried there, and it turns out it was someone I had murdered, but I had never been even a suspect in the crime. And since I had forgotten that I did it, I went ahead and had this digging done, and now there is no way to stop what is happening and everyone will find out and if I had only remembered that I had buried people in the backyard, I wouldn’t have let them dig…oh.

I think I just figured out what it means.

I once killd a good friend in a dream too. He was badly ill or injured and I put him out of his misery. It still disturbs me. (He was/is perfectly healthy in real life, of course)

When I was pregnant with my first child, I had a dream in which I realized that I’d forgotten to change the baby’s diaper…or bathe it…or FEED it! I tried to remember how long it had been, but I couldn’t remember ever feeding the baby. So I just decided not to check on it at all, and I left the door to the baby’s room shut and walked away. Another one was a dream in which I cheated on Mr. Legend with a good friend.

It’s not so much what I did in these two dreams made them horrific, it’s how very real and natural they felt at the time. I also have a vague memory of doing something far, far worse in a dream, but I believe I’ve suppressed it and I believe I won’t try to dig it back up.

In my very first recalled dream, “Stopper Sun,” about 1955, I destroyed the sun!
We lived in a small duplex in Venice, CA, at the time. I was six years old. We had a round, flat, red stopper for the bathtub, made of rubber and about as big around as a CD. In the dream, I took it out of the bathtub and went out the back door in the morning. I looked at the morning sun, and tossed the stopper up in the sky. It knocked the sun out of place and became the sun itself!
In dreams since then I have:
–killed humans and octopi.
–raped countless unnamed women.
–rammed cars into each other in parking lots.
–caused at least one major landsilde.

I’ve raped more women in dreams than I care to remember (they’re dreams, they ain’t real. I can do whatever I want and there are no consequences). Also say whatever the fuck I want and beat the living fuck out of whoever I please.

I figure it’s my turn to have fun for a while. I used to have nightmares only.

I once punched a guy so hard his . . . erm, bits . . . fell off. There’s nothing quite like a guy holding his bloody genitalia out to you to make you wake up in a hurry.

Thankfully I have never killed anyone nor harmed anyone in my dreams. Although that may be mostly because I rarely remember dreams because I don’t have a regular sleep pattern, or at leas tI presume that’s why. So all I can add if something disgusting that I did.

I took a bath in shit, right in front of my entire family. Smearing it all over my body. ugggh

I once dreamt that the only way for me to escape a fatal gaybashing was to kill the three bashers. So I broke a vodka bottle and slashed their throats.

I couldn’t sleep for two days after that one.

jayjay

I threw a police officer off of a balcony, he hit a fence on the way down and his body was snapped almost in half. He deserved it though, for disembowling an innocent monkey. I’ve killed in dreams before but it almost always was shooting someone from a distance, this was probably the most graphic and first-hand murder experience I have had in a dream.

I ate human flesh in a dream once, but I didn’t kill the guy, he was already dead.

Weird, going over the answers I see a lot of people have dreamed of raping women. I’ve had some horrible dreams but I’ve never committed rape in one. I had a dream once that I was about to be raped, but I woke up first.

I remember one dream I had in which I smashed a whole pile of dishes over my mother’s head! :eek: However, her only retribution was to have a family friend drive me through a local park! :cool: :smiley: I don’t want to know what my subconscious thinks I should do to my mom in real life! :eek:

I also had a dream in which I was acrtively involved in killing a group of people; for what reason, I don’t remember. I think the people were annoying me and my friends because they were constantly following us and getting in our way!
If I’ve had other dreams of that nature, I think it’s a good thing that they’re supressed! :wink:

I got my high school crush pregnant. It would have been a nice dream had I dreamt the getting pregnant bit, but it was just repercussions.

I almost apologised the next time I saw her in school…

Never raped or been raped, though.

I had freaky nightmares most of my life, so I stopped dreaming. I’ve only begun to have dreams again recently, and some of them have been really odd.

I’ve killed countless people in my dreams, usually by bludgeoning.

In one rather creepy dream, I didn’t kill my tormentor but tortured him instead. After tying him up to an executive style office chair, I gouged out his eyeballs and left them dangling on his cheeks. Then I spun his chair around to face the window and see the sunrise. Of course he couldn’t see it. Trying to come up with some poignant witticism to hurl at my blinded enemy, the best I could do was to start singing that John Denver song, “Sunshine, on my shoulders makes me happy; sunshine in my eyes can make me cry…”

The magnitude of my cruelty really surprised me.

Having no eyes, my victim couldn’t see the sunrise and couldn’t even cry about it. And I’m busy rubbing it in, telling him how beautiful it is.

Murder/suicide.

This was a dream I had about 15-20 years ago, but it was so awful, it’s still a pretty vivid memory to this day. I don’t know who I murdered, because that wasn’t in the dream. I just knew I had killed someone, the cops knew it was me, and they were after me, and they knew where I was. I locked myself in my bathroom, put the gun to my head, and pulled the trigger. Everything went to red, then I woke up.

Didn’t sleep anymore that night.