The New Look SDMB.

What the hell is going on here?

Is the world crumbling around me?

Great big cartoony buttons.

Bring back the old SDMB!

You want some cheese with your whine? :wink:

Silence!

The New Look SDMB pleases the Great Bosda.
It shall be spared.
We are nothing, if not magnanimous.

Huh? It looks exactly the same to me.

Jerry finished the updates within the last hour and already someone is pitting it?

:slight_smile: :rolleyes: :dubious: :cool: :smack: :stuck_out_tongue: :wally :wink: ;j :smiley: :confused: :o :eek: :frowning: :mad:
It gets worse.

Clear your cache, Twisty.

Same here.

Hey, those are pretty cool.

Oooh. Shiny.

Bugger all! They changed the smileys too! :eek: :frowning: :mad:

:smiley:

Still no pukie. :mad:

Are these still the same for everyone. . .

:smack: :dubious: :wally ;j

If they had added a puke smilie, I could respond to this. Also, the new :rolleyes: is far to friendly looking. The old one really conveyed sarcasm.

I love the new SDMB. It’s totally pro-active and in my face.

Then I guess we’ll have to learn another way of conveying sarcasm that doesn’t involve an emoticon.

The “embarrassed” smiley is much improved (no longer looks like a blowjob smiley), but I agree with whoever from the other thread that we need the old rolleyes back. The new one is just too cutesy and doesn’t convey the disdain that the old one did.

And I already miss the “rainbow” quality of the old smileys. Made for some cool art.

Other than that, I think the new look is sharp!

Can avatars or, Og help us, animated avatars and smilies be far behind?

I’m with the OP.

Down with change! Change is bad! Leave everything the way it always was forever!
I expect a change back to whatever the hell we had before Vbulletin.

What’s this “cache” of which you speak, and how does one clear it?

I know, I know. Some people shouldn’t be allowed near electricity, let alone computer technology. It all looks the sme to be too. If I don’t “clear my cache”, will it stay the same?