The Office 9/20 - New Guys

Yep, and that’s not the first time they’ve done the “summer recap” on the season premiere.

Leverage. The lower the weight (assuming it’s attached to the bike by something rigid), the less it can weigh. Besides, it wasn’t heavy enough, he flipped over.

I was under the impression that the film crew wasn’t filming during the summer so they were trying to catch up on what happened to their subjects over the last few months.

I’d like the see the documentary (reality show?) start actually airing in Scranton (from the beginning even) while the actual show is still airing… imagine Pam besieged by fans asking her if she’ll leave Roy for Jim, Schrute farms getting some free publicity (possibly setting up the spin-off?), revisit some early storylines, etc, etc. Typically, most reality-shows are filmed way in advance, with the cast, of course, knowing the outcome - but not being able to speak about it publicly. The show’s airing debut could also be a good reason for Michael to come back to visit (which I assume they’ll work out for the finale anyways)

They did have that as a plot point in the British version of The Office, and I thought it worked out pretty well. I don’t think it could go on and on, but I think it would be great for the last 5 or 6 episodes of the series. And the more-explicit-than-usual interaction between Jim and the camera guys this episode makes it seem fairly plausible that they might go that way.

Agreed…they seemed more like the characters of old.

I hope we get more of the truly crazy Creed.

What do you make of the cameraman saying they were following Jim and Pam (as opposed to the company I guess). Could that have been the plan from the very beginning?

I don’t think he was saying they were following those two specifically. I think he was saying that they cared more abnout everyone’s personal life than the actual work place.

New episode tonight!!

Deleted Scenes: (Website may have spoilers, if you count the episode names, listed at the top right of the website, as spoilers. The episode’s name tonight would be a spoiler if you have avoided the ads on NBC.)