the office cocktail party

We’ve decided to have one this week. Because we feel like it, because we can, because we’ve been working very hard since Christmas. My office mate is working on the guest list, I’m working on the booze.

We’ve learned a few things from out last office cocktail party, the no. 1 lesson being you can never have enough vodka.

We have a few thing left over from last time:

Galliano
disgusting Australian overproof rum
brandy
gin
Southern comfort
Blue Curacao
tequila

So, IYHO, what else should we be asking people to bring?

Well you can’t have Black Russians without Kahlua to go with your vodka…

What, they still have those?

Oh wait, I see it’s not in the U.S.

Add some Irish Creme to your Kahlua and Vodka to make a mudslide.

Also, buy some non-disgusting rum.

Triple-sec

Mixers! Need lemon juice, lime juice, club soda, cranberry juice, and orange juice for starters.

Galliano

GALLIANO
GALLIANO
GALLIANO
What are you going to do with THAT???

Sorry, I was a bartender for over 5 years during grad school and I can count on one hand how may times I had to bring that huge bottle off the shelf. Do you really have someone who likes it, or it is a UK thing?
As for the OP. Try something called a Russian Quaalude:

one part Baileys Irish Creme
one part Vanilla Stoli
one part Frangellico

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!1

Over ice? Straight up? Intravenous? Do tell!

You’ll need scotch, I would think. In the States you’d need bourbon too; I don’t know about the UK.

Phlosphr, I like a Harvey Wallbanger in summertime, which is basically a screwdriver with Galliano added.

[ul][sup]Condoms.[/sup][/ul]

Taxicabs.

Well that’s why it’s left over. It was used in one cocktail (requested by the boss). None of the left over stuff tasted good in coffee (though we did try them all) and has beed filed.

[OUOTE]**
As for the OP. Try something called a Russian Quaalude:

one part Baileys Irish Creme
one part Vanilla Stoli
one part Frangellico
[/QUOTE]

Now that sounds like my sorta cocktail.

I made an impulse buy of Absinthe last night … not sure if that’s a useful cocktail ingredient, though.

:eek:

In fact when we were trying to design invites we did a google image search on “cocktail jpeg” and found a lady who seemed to have lost her inhibitions. We agreed that inhibitions can be a good thing.